Why has our Grey Hulk Vs Spidey not sold yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spliff said:
It's the price. That other one is barely even going for a G.

True, but with 8 days to go.

Others have sold over the past few days for over $1,400 too.

IMO...no international shipping and not taking any money order.

Price is OK.PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO.

To me, the plate cover missing on the light is huge. I'd never pay even a grand with that problem. Plus there isn't a photo showing it. People may not know what you mean. With a piece like that, I'd list it for 10 day at .99 to start and get what the market will bear. I paid 1100.00 shipped for a perfect on a month ago. Depends what you have into it.

All of the reasons above, plus I think the PF is a much better piece.

I think asking for that much up front (buy it now) is not a good idea all the time cause people are allways trying to get it cheap at ebay. It may be people that have the money and probalby would spend it but betting on it. Im pretty sure that if you put it for auction and explain the little problem of the light youll probably make the $1000 cause people go crazy when theres 2min to go. Hope I was of help!! good luck!!

yeah, Id say teh missing cover would be a deal breaker for me at that price range.
If I paid that much for something it would have to be PERFECT and nothing less.

maybe it would be worth it to shoot an email to SS about the missing piece.
There could be a slim chance they have a returned/broken few around they could pillage you a replacement part

The three problems I see are:

1]. The piece is damaged

2]. The starting bid price is way too high, esp. since it is damaged

3]. You're competing with another Ebayer who has one in mint cond. with a much lower starting price

You also have to remember that prices are constantly fluctuating on Sideshow products. What's "hot" today, isn't necessarily going to be hot tomorrow.

woodsy said:
The three problems I see are:

1]. The piece is damaged

2]. The starting bid price is way too high, esp. since it is damaged

3]. You're competing with another Ebayer who has one in mint cond. with a much lower starting price

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Better pix might help too.

occulum said:
If I paid that much for something it would have to be PERFECT and nothing less.

at 400 bucks or whatever that thing cost it would havve to be nothing less than perfect.

I would agree with the contacting sideshow to see if they can replace the part. Also, start with a lower bid (you can put a reserve on it). Ask yourself are you trying to maximize profit or make some profit. If you put it with a starting bid of $0.99 you will still make a profit off the item (it will go for at least double original cost) and you will save on listing fees. Lastly, wait until May 1st to put it up. The hype of the Spider-man movie will increase the demand for it.

Of course you could just sell it to me as is for cost + shipping +$100 for all your effor :p :p :p :p

Back