Why does SS use Fedex ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO IT!!!! :rock :lol

I shall have to, mind you, latest piece won't be joining it, finally got my special delivery today from Royal Mail (400 dollar WDCC piece) after what was in effect a 2 week delay thanks to their incompetence, open it up and what do you know, it's smashed to pieces.:panic: I just bet they had a right good time throwing it around the collection centre. To say I detest RM is an understatement.

I shall have to, mind you, latest piece won't be joining it, finally got my special delivery today from Royal Mail (400 dollar WDCC piece) after what was in effect a 2 week delay thanks to their incompetence, open it up and what do you know, it's smashed to pieces.:panic: I just bet they had a right good time throwing it around the collection centre. To say I detest RM is an understatement.

What piece was it again? I suppose when somethings been delayed for 2 weeks you kind of expect the worse dont you. Really sorry to hear about that and hope you get it resolved. Special delivery is insured upto GBP500 i think!

What piece was it again? I suppose when somethings been delayed for 2 weeks you kind of expect the worse dont you. Really sorry to hear about that and hope you get it resolved. Special delivery is insured upto GBP500 i think!

Oh it was a WDCC Hercules piece, was really looking forward to it, a crying shame, wings and arms smashed to pieces.

img-thing

Oh it was a WDCC Hercules piece, was really looking forward to it, a crying shame, wings and arms smashed to pieces.

img-thing

Man :slap that looks a nice piece too! What will you do now? Did you order from a website/company or from a individual seller? Do they have anymore in stock?

It was a niece piece, sigh, what can you do I guess. Got it on ebay, so bit of a hassle and all when things go pear-shaped but what can you do.

When I get a delivery from fedex, unless it is something huge like a lifesize bust it is usually delivered by some random car.

Sometimes it is a rusty piece of **** like the owner doesn't make much with the backseat full of packages and some guy out of uniform dropping them off.

Sometimes it is a rentral truck like Ryder or Uhaul...

Seems like FedEx doesn't do the actual delivering to the door in my area.... I think I read somewhere they use contractors for home delivery so your mileage may vary.

I am not happy that apparently the SS shipping rate from FedEx is no longer $25 it is now $36.69. Getting very expensive to buy directly from SS - very glad I just found a Canadian Hot Toys/Sideshow distributor.

When I get a delivery from fedex, unless it is something huge like a lifesize bust it is usually delivered by some random car.

Sometimes it is a rusty piece of **** like the owner doesn't make much with the backseat full of packages and some guy out of uniform dropping them off.

Sometimes it is a rentral truck like Ryder or Uhaul...

Seems like FedEx doesn't do the actual delivering to the door in my area.... I think I read somewhere they use contractors for home delivery so your mileage may vary.

Same scenario here :exactly::goodpost::lecture

I am not happy that apparently the SS shipping rate from FedEx is no longer $25 it is now $36.69. Getting very expensive to buy directly from SS - very glad I just found a Canadian Hot Toys/Sideshow distributor.

Do you mean retailer? I worked for the distributor and it got canned lol

Do you mean retailer? I worked for the distributor and it got canned lol

Toys 2 - they get their Hot Toys stuff direct, not from SSC. SSC shipping for a figure going forward is $36, and discount codes seem to be max $20 - that make things more expensive going to Canada.:(

Toys 2 - they get their Hot Toys stuff direct, not from SSC. SSC shipping for a figure going forward is $36, and discount codes seem to be max $20 - that make things more expensive going to Canada.:(

Oh yeah my bad I thought you meant SS, toys 2 cant distribute though, only retail, theyre good **** though. I dont know why SS neglects us, theres a ton of canadian buyers, their loss

its weird, my last few items were shipped via UPS from SS and my Joker ss exclusive is being shipped Fedex now, why is that?

Oh, in US...we don't get a choice in Canada - always FedEX.

Back