Why did you choose YOUR avatar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was curious seeing a lot of cool avatars on this forum.

Why did you choose yours and did you create it yourself?

I choose Yoda since it is the best piece in my collection.
No photoshop used. Just his lightsaber swinging from the back all the way to the front.

Oluf's Palpatine sculpt for the 1/6 Star Wars line is amazing, and I'm very excited about the figure right now.

This was my Original Avatar....

ScreenHunter_004.jpg

The one I was mostly known with ...It represent Tyler Durden, therefore: Anarchy and Mayhem and also it represent the Kurgan days of this board .....But after being banned a couple of times here over the years, I changed my Avatar wich represent me more: King Hulk, a more mature Fighter and Conqueror but with a boiling rage inside waiting for revenge (over Dark Lord Dave :lol ) And Also Cause World War Hulk kicks ass !!!

ScreenHunter_004.jpg

The one I was mostly known with ...It represent Tyler Durden, therefore: Anarchy and Mayhem and also it represent the Kurgan days of this board .....But after being banned a couple of times here over the years, I changed my Avatar wich represent me more: King Hulk, a more mature Fighter and Conqueror but with a boiling rage inside waiting for revenge (over Dark Lord Dave :lol ) And Also Cause World War Hulk kicks ass !!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ScreenHunter_004.jpg

That is so apropo Shai. It is befitting your betrayal and exile the way that the Hulk was betrayed and banished to another planet only to come back and go on a rampage. G-N-A-Y-sayers will rue the day.

Because the Kurgan is the mother f'n man!!!!

The Darkness photo in my sig was my original avatar, but I switched it over to the Kurgan (modern Kurgan) shortly after i received my modern Kurgan from SS. A short time later Shai started the Krusade at the rest is history.

The Kurgan that I currently have I have in my avatar was a scene pulled from the movie and made into a gif by DekDave.

But I did actually have the Kurgan as my avatar before the Krusade started:rock

So yeah, the Kurgan is the man!!!

I'm a Buccaneers fan and I like Pirates and Blackbeard was the first Sideshow figure I ever bought.

I picked my avatar and board name because I'm a huge Blade Runner fan.

This was my original avatar before I settled on my current one.

Back