Why bendy hands are an important accessory. Please consider, Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see Skinner's sculpted hands do this! :D

img5600600lh0.jpg

img5605600nu4.jpg

If these quality figures don't have bendy hands, no figures shall have bendy hands!

:lol

nash said:

:lol :lol :lol
MIvenom.jpg

Well....bendy hands are not really necessary, but will be a nice extra fun stuff to come with a figure.

I would more like sideshow to give us both right and left relaxed hands.

Someone else can try. I've already broken one of his fingers the first time I bent it.

I've only had limited experience with bendy hands, but I found they didn't hold firearms as well as the sculpted hands.

That having been said, I think bendy hands do have their place; I'm not opposed to having them included as an option to sculpted hands.

I think I would rather have three sets of sculpted hands in varying poses along the likes of Sideshow's SW line. For what they're charging, every figure should come with three sets of sculpted hands.

Good discussion, JustinLuck. From your photo examples, I can see why you like the versatility of bendy hands.

Darklord Dave said:
Nope, not interested. The detailed hand sculpts is one area where SSC is superior to all the other companies. The bendy hands don't hold paint and look far less realistic. I'd rather have multiple sets of hands like we're getting with the SW figures.

,... :bow :bow :bow :bow

Bendy hands are fine but ideally I'd like to see all 1/6 come with multiple hands.

I've got some bendy hands on some dragon/bbi bodies and I have to say I'm not a fan. The sculpted hands are much better - but I REALLY hate the wrist connection on bendy hands. They also tend to droop and don't really hold things properly.

Last edited:
I never said we should drop sculpted hands. I just think it would be nice if Sideshow offered bendy hands along with their sculpted ones like Hot Toys does. So for example, are you guys saying, you'd rather have no left grip hand for Kit Fisto than a green bendy one? Bendy hands are important for providing many poses that simply aren't possible with one pair of sculpted hands.

In the meantime, here's some more bendy hand action. :)

img5614600pe0.jpg

JustinLuck said:
Shai, that's not what this is about. It's about having choices. Personally, I think it's goofy that Skinner always has to have strange looking grip hands. Or how Luke only has a gloved grip and can never show his hand in a relaxed state.

LOL, I can see it now "Civil War, I'm with the Pro-choice I mean Pro-Bendy hands group"

Sorry anything bendy......gotta go.

Those hands looked like those hand keychains from the 80's,

ROFLMAO!

Back