why being in the UK sucks...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK

Going to Ireland next week for a week of visiting family and drinking too much whiskey and ice cold Guinness.
I love Ireland, it's the only place I go where the weather seems worse than England, but I never worry because I'm always indoors drinking.

I love rebel songs too!:toast , many will be sung next week................badly!

rebel rebel

I was on a coach once with a load of Celtic fans when the humourless coach driver announced that 'the singing of sectarian songs on this bus is strictly forbidden'. Of course, the entire coach immediately burst into a chorus of 'Rifles of the IRA'. Got to love the attitude (although I'm not so hot on the IRA).

re

Tea with no sugar? TEA WITH NO SUGAR?? Tea without sugar is purely disgusting, there's no taste!! Sugar adds taste and makes me go mmmmmmm
Try Chai tea. It's got a hint of cinnamon so you can safely cut down from two sugars to one. It's how I've managed to retain my slim physique ;)

re

I wouldn't dream of calling you fat Jon. However..... as time marches on you will undoubtedly fall foul of middle age spread and cutting down on sugar will help stem the tide.
I'd hate to see the day when you change your name from FrodoEyes to SamBelly :p

Re: UK

:lol You've opened my eyes. No more sugar for me. OOh time for a cuppa methinks..

Back