Who's Work Is This?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I snagged this pic from a thread somewhere, but I forgot to get the name of the guy who's paint job it is, can you help me out?

orbitingxDSC00345.jpg

That's Les work. I can tell everyone's work from first glance.. Les eyes and skin tone is instantly recognizable. Darren does a bit more of a pale skin tone with more pink highlights... and his hair is INSANE. Mikey uses pastels, so I can always see it in his work. It gives his skin tones a real alive look.

So this is for sure Les. No doubt.

Weird. When Isaw this pic posted in a different thread last night I would have sworn it was yours Josh. :dunno

Weird. When Isaw this pic posted in a different thread last night I would have sworn it was yours Josh. :dunno

Thank you Pix! That's a very flattering statement bro, I continue to learn a lot from Les and his work. It's no secret at all that I use a lot of similiar techniques to get the job done. There will always be a certain Les style that is all his own and can never be duplicated, the art being cast through his particular artistic lens.

My work has a similar effect, only I tend to make things as creepy and twisted as possible. :lol

Thank you Pix! That's a very flattering statement bro, I continue to learn a lot from Les and his work. It's no secret at all that I use a lot of similiar techniques to get the job done. There will always be a certain Les style that is all his own and can never be duplicated, the art being cast through his particular artistic lens.

My work has a similar effect, only I tend to make things as creepy and twisted as possible. :lol

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Back