Who's this gal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. I'm pretty sure it's the Invisible Woman.

We are talking about this image lol :

Clipboard01-10.jpg

The image on the very far right has a whip. We know that one is Sue Storm.

You know what, I think it might be Hussar from the Imperial Guards...:monkey4....I swear I'll die!:thud:

edit:

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
hussarimpguard3.jpg
Hussarwiki.jpg

Could still be Viper too. or a Black Queen with her hair down...maybe with a COH with her har up. Many possibilities.

Could still be Viper too. or a Black Queen with her hair down...maybe with a COH with her har up. Many possibilities.

Did Jean ever had her hair down when she was the Black Queen? Viper's cool but I doubt it's her. I think SS's jumping on the vampire bandwagon so I'm pretty sure it's Selene!...:yess:...or the impostor!;)

Did Jean ever had her hair down when she was the Black Queen? Viper's cool but I doubt it's her. I think SS's jumping on the vampire bandwagon so I'm pretty sure it's Selene!...:yess:...or the impostor!;)

nope Jean never wore her hair down, but it could be a change of head. I doubt it, but who knows right.
Most likely it is Selene though.

I'm thinking there's an outside shot it could be the Goblyn Queen. I thought I remembered Sideshow saying about the Goblyn Queen in an older Ask Sideshow, so I did some research. Sure enough...

From Sideshow's 9/30/09 Ask Sideshow:

"Okay, I’ve got my White Queen Comiquette, and I will soon receive my Black Queen Comiquette. Any chance I’ll be able to complete the collection with a Goblin Queen Comiquette?

Hmmm… very interesting question. We can neither confirm nor deny, but there’ a very good chance that you’ll get your wish at some point in the future."

I'm thinking there's an outside shot it could be the Goblyn Queen. I thought I remembered Sideshow saying about the Goblyn Queen in an older Ask Sideshow, so I did some research. Sure enough...

From Sideshow's 9/30/09 Ask Sideshow:

"Okay, I’ve got my White Queen Comiquette, and I will soon receive my Black Queen Comiquette. Any chance I’ll be able to complete the collection with a Goblin Queen Comiquette?

Hmmm… very interesting question. We can neither confirm nor deny, but there’ a very good chance that you’ll get your wish at some point in the future."

Thats Sideshow lingo for Hell Yeah.

Back