who's gonna be next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawk moved up to General upon Flagg's death--- and it just so happened that that's when Duke arrived as "head sergeant". He's not a bad character-- I just found him vanilla bland.

Whats a realistic number of figures taht SS can do throughout the life of this line, 25 to 30 max??
Not sure if we have that many SW figures yet and they do 8 at least a year.
I hope they do all the core guys and no Quick kicks...

My vote would definitely be for Duke. He's been the "face" of GI Joe since his carded debut in 1984.

duke32front.jpg

Agree and I hope he looks mostly like this, the superior, 1984 version.

Followed by a Cobra Trooper.

Who I want - Baroness

Who I guess - Cobra Trooper

And I will be completely stoked WHOEVER gets released next!

There are plenty of figs I'd like to see made, but the top of my list, and this is just off the top of my head, is Baroness, Destro, Serpentor and a Crimson Guard. Always did prefer the bad guys.

If I had to choose good guys I'd probably go with Gen. Hawk, Flint, Lady Jaye or Sgt. Slaughter. Never really cared for Duke, but if they do go with the alternating of sides I could see Hawk or Scarlett being the next fig since they're both in the upcoming movie, and were in the original line up.
________
Gong Bongs

Last edited:
I would take any and all of these. This line has so much potential.

Joes:
Shipwreck
Hawk
Mutt
Scarlett
Cover Girl
Gung Ho
Roadblock
Snow Job
Spirit

Cobra:
Destro
Baroness
StormShadow
B.A.T.
Crimson Guard

I think Dusty would make a freakin' sweet figure in line with how Snake Eyes was done. Sort of a cross between the Vintage Dusty and a modern true-life special forces soldier.

Zartan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for the day this figure will be made...with change of color plastic, Sideshow please.

I'd rather see maybe an extra head/mask as an exclusive for Zartan-- a General Hawk perhaps. Although I do hope that he'll come with multiple different "disguises".

Like Action Man!! :lol

I'd like to see Duke or Lady Jay. I think it's time to do someone with a face. We still don't know how SS is going to translate the cartoon/comic likenesses into detailed 3-D sculpts.

Back