who would you like the next 1/6 figure announced to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyrmn3500

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i'd like to see a boromir -- loved the costume & character -- he could come with the obvious sword, shield and horn of gondor -- not sure what the exclusive could be -- elven cloak maybe?

Last edited:
Ummmm, 1/6th ? I beleive that is the WETA line and that has finished

The only ones comming out in the future are 1/4 scale and 12 inch

although i would WANT a 1/6th faromir by weta also

Michael

bluesparrow said:
12" figures are 1/6th scale..

Actually you are wrong..... The only way a 12 " will be a true 1/6th scale is if the person , creature, etc was fixed at 6ft....

As humans vary in size then i think you will find there are 12 " models and not true 1/6 th scale.....

:banana

Michael

aurea23 said:
Ummmm, 1/6th ? I beleive that is the WETA line and that has finished

The only ones comming out in the future are 1/4 scale and 12 inch

although i would WANT a 1/6th faromir by weta also

Michael

Actually, a 12" figure is considered to be 1/6 scale. So a hobbit, bweing half the height of a normal human, would be 6" tall in 1/6 scale.

Basically, for all of you who bought the WETA statues, these figures will be roughly the same size.

aurea23 said:
Actually you are wrong..... The only way a 12 " will be a true 1/6th scale is if the person , creature, etc was fixed at 6ft....

As humans vary in size then i think you will find there are 12 " models and not true 1/6 th scale.....

Michael

Sorry, you're making a common mistake. 12" is just the base height of a human in 1/6th scale. Not all 12" figures are 12" tall(which is why they're more accurately referred to as sixth scale or 1/6, which is less specific). Some are 14", some 11", etc. They don't make every figure 12" tall, that'd be silly.

aurea23 said:

Michael

In this hobby,it is common knowledge that 1/6 figures are 12'' figures.

Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron Mouth of Sauron

Back