who would you buy at this time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
so here's the problem i got the cash for blade or dx bats i'm so torn on this. so i'm asking my fellow members on this one. basically i will own both of these one day, who should i jump on? i wanna buy the one that will jump in price first. so who is least likely to go up, thanks for the help guys.:hi5:

Which one do you want most, seriously, there's your answer.

Long term I see Blade being the rarest... but who really knows?

Blade. DX Bats hasn't been released by DCD yet, and we have yet to see if their batch has issues. Go with Blade.

Ive got both and I'd have to say i'd say go with Bats hes freckin sweet! Blade is a brilliant figure too but I managed to score a perfect Batman and if your lucky enough to do the same id say go with him

DX Bats is probably going to be produced in greater quantities, but demand for that figure might be higher. If your sole concern is which will be more expensive down the road, I might go with Blade, but it is hard to say.

Also, Blade is just the better figure, IMO.

DX Bats is probably going to be produced in greater quantities, but demand for that figure might be higher. If your sole concern is which will be more expensive down the road, I might go with Blade, but it is hard to say.

Also, Blade is just the better figure, IMO.

i won't resell these so i'm not worried about resale. i just don't wanna pay 300+ for one of these guys in 3 months. i've been through this with my p-1 who cost me 265.00. but i love my p-1 and have no need for anymore predators. he's top notch:lecture

Blade. DX Bats hasn't been released by DCD yet, and we have yet to see if their batch has issues. Go with Blade.

What? Am I missing something here? I thought it was released, and there's no more leaking due to having plastic abs instead of rubber. All the retailers are getting him in now and people have received him.

I have both figures...IMO i would pick DX....simply because its a very cool figure and my DX doesnt leak...:yess::yess::yess:

Blade. DX Bats will likely be around for a long long long time. Blade will get harder and harder to find.

Blade will value better in the future (if you don't open the package) and is less fraught with manufacturing defects...

...However, IMHO the DX Batman is a more significant instalment in the HT ouvre and represents a far superior film franchise.

So get them both. :wink1: :lol

Back