Who will be worth the most on the secondary market?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one of these hot items will be worth the most?

• Darkchylde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Savage She Hulk

• Madame Hydra

• Punk Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronotrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all of Sideshow's amazing choices lately, sales are on FIRE!! Which one of these items that fans clamored for will be worth the most on the list? This proves that all women sculpts sell! Let your thoughts be heard.

And a big thank you to the marketing team at SS because they clearly have their pulse on the demands of the collector market. :D

where's the none of the above option :rotfl

It's sound bad, BUT I thought the SAME exact thing and then read your post.

To the OP, I think it's a toss up because I don't see any of these being a "hot" item down the road.

where's the none of the above option :rotfl

You're kidding. They will be worth more than the Doom PF and Hulk comiquettes because these character choices are just riveting. The sales are astounding! :wink1::rotfl

The snark is strong with this one.

It's sound bad, BUT I thought the SAME exact thing and then read your post.

To the OP, I think it's a toss up because I don't see any of these being a "hot" item down the road.

I feel that SS has made such amazing choices though. How can they NOT sell? Do you know who exactly is in charge of the character selection because they need a raise for sure.

I predict the sales numbers will set unprecedented profits for SS this year!

I feel that SS has made such amazing choices though. How can they NOT sell? Do you know who exactly is in charge of the character selection because they need a raise for sure.

I predict the sales numbers will set unprecedented profits for SS this year!

I have no idea, but what I do know is that we NEED a Jean Grey!!! :rock

I have no idea, but what I do know is that we NEED a Jean Grey!!! :rock

Who is Jean Grey? :confused::p btw I love YuYu Hakusho.

The next great choice is clearly going to be the much sought after Aunt May doing dishes or Cassandra Nova change-of-thong edition.

Sarcasm detector on overdrive :lol

sarcasm-detector.gif

Thread closed.
x :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back