Who was your first celebrity crush?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blind Mary was my first crush. :lol

Bridgette-Andersen-July-11-1975-May-18-1997-celebrities-who-died-young-29913006-258-225.jpg

I think my first pubescent crush was probably Liz Phair, which seems like a strange one in hindsight, but was from catching her videos on 120 Minutes or Alternative Nation back in the day.:

6q35cWU.jpg

It was 1975. I was five years old.

I hated country music, but I loved Dolly Parton.

And Lynda Carter. And Sophia Loren. And Pam Grier.

What can I say? I have a type!

jeez. All of the pics of Lynda Carter are actually ruining my fond memories. Her top looks 80% air :lol

Erin Gray always reminded me of a kindergarten teach I had. That always bugged me. Not in a good way. :lol

For me it was after I saw Lee Meriwether as Catwoman that I knew women were beautiful. I was real young when I noticed Lee in a Bats rerun but I vividly remember thinking...WOW! Julie was a great looking Catwoman as well but I always liked Lee best in the cat costume.

0f9f4ecfd6dce57d7f70f86a2335d2e0_zpse4be180d.jpg

I knew from this point forward in my childhood I liked white women and was gonna to be an interracial lover. Just wanted them to be built like a sister though...:yess:

Linda Carter my first childhood crush!!!:love

THIS!:exactly: I had a MASSIVE crush on Lynda when I was a kid. For me she was the standard setter for ALL women. She easily goes down as my 1st REAL crush.

It took some concentration, but I seem to remember being quite smitten by Sarah Michelle Gellar on Buffy when I was younger.:lol

Back