Who was your first celebrity crush?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nintenjoe

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm talking about as far back as you can remember. Mine was Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science (1985). I was 5 when the movie came out but I don't think I saw it until I was 7 or 8. I was in love. :love

Post a pic and a name guys cause not everyone may know who you're talking about.

Last edited:
Possibly Kim Basinger in Batman '89. I also remember liking Carey Lowell in License to Kill the same year.

Kelly leBrock was indeed stunning in Weird Science.

samantha-micelli-who_s-the-boss-7.jpg

I'm talking about as far back as you can remember. Mine was Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science (1985). I was 5 when the movie came out but I don't think I saw it until I was 7 or 8. I was in love. :love

Yea for sure
Also Lynda Carter from Wonder Women :hi5:

I was 13 in '85 and probably spent a lot of time in my bedroom watching that on VHS :wink1: :yess:

Briefly remember liking Madonna when I was really young. My first big celeb crush was with Gwen Stefani in the 90's when Tragic Kingdom came out. She owns my No Doubt scrapbook from my childhood days and I have the entire band's autographs twice over. I even was a fan of Britney Spears pre-Kevin Federline. It was those legs! Damn! Oh and the school girl outfit didn't hurt either.

Now it's a toss up between Ashley Greene, Katy Perry, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, and Abbie Cornish. I have a lot of crushes, what can I say?

Briefly remember liking Madonna when I was really young. My first big celeb crush was with Gwen Stefani in the 90's when Tragic Kingdom came out. She owns my No Doubt scrapbook from my childhood days and I have the entire band's autographs twice over. I even was a fan of Britney Spears pre-Kevin Federline. It was those legs! Damn! Oh and the school girl outfit didn't hurt either.

Now it's a toss up between Ashley Greene, Katy Perry, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, and Abbie Cornish. I have a lot of crushes, what can I say?

Abbie Cornish... :monkey5:love

How things change...

britney_zpscf032a77.jpg

britneymainspears_zps9bfe828f.jpg

Talking of change. here's one for the OP...

kelly_zps0bc45a8e.jpg

My college roommate was obsessed with Britney Spears

My college roommate was obsessed with Britney Spears

She was a babe. Look up her performance on the MTV Awards from 2001 with the snake. That body in its prime is one that will go down as one of the best... ever. So toned. So sexy. Damn you Cheetos, Starbucks Frappachinos, Kevin Federline, and Father Time!

Back