Who wants to help me remember this movie? (80's horror movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like a bad/accident scientific experiment where some chemicals get poored on the front of a magazine and the picture comes to life. Then the person tries to recreate what he/they did and it comes out bad. i think i remember a deformed person or half a person came out next. It was kinda like a weird science rip off.

That sounds like an episode of Amazing stories honestly, maybe it was that?

It was. :lol

"Amazing Stories: Miscalculation"

:wave

There was a movie I saw when I was like 5 or 6 and I didn't see all of it but I remember that the bride turns into a skeleton. I think it was an older movie too (60's or 70's). If anyone has any ideas what that movie was I'd be very appreciative.

I want to say it's from the mid to late 80's. The main characters are a group of kids, I think they find/buy? a small alien/robot sort of thing, at first it seems cool or nice and whatever and I think as the story goes on it starts doing bad things. I know it's not much to go on but it's pretty much all i remember, does this sound familiar to anyone?

Spaced Invaders?

Or maybe *batteries not included!?

the gate ! cool !! thanks guys..
denger4000.. I hope you are ok with me using your thread..

now all I need is this:

2. movie two was more a sci-fi movie.. playing somewhere on a dessert planet I assume.. there ware funky cars similar to mad max (thunder.....) and there was a kind of super ugly monster-android guy.. (reminds me on star wars weequay
main.jpg

and this guy was spiting kind of green acid liquid...

S-0024_Spacehunter_Adventures_in_the_Forbidden_Zone_one_sheet_movie_poster_l.jpg

There was a movie I saw when I was like 5 or 6 and I didn't see all of it but I remember that the bride turns into a skeleton. I think it was an older movie too (60's or 70's). If anyone has any ideas what that movie was I'd be very appreciative.

I was 5 when I saw Ghost Story. It took me years to remember the name. This part freaked me out.

[ame]https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ili-uW5evt8[/ame]

Damn, that is freaky.

Not familiar with a movie, but it does remind me of one of the things that freaked the hell out of me as a young kid--Greg Kihn Band's Jeopardy music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCEQwww65g

Check around 2 minutes in. Cheesy by today's standards, but as a 4-5 year old, it scared the **** out of me. Even more than Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" music video did.

Batteries not included was my guess

No it's none of those, isn't batteries not included about an apartment building? Not Mac and me either. It's probably some b movie honestly, I'm pretty familiar with 80's movies and deff the mainstream ones.

It was also more of a horror movie then a straight up kiddie alien buddy movie and none of the movies named have a group of kids. :lol

PM your bank account statements. I can help. I live in Nigeria.

funny i got a spam yesterday FBI had a link to their homepage and Said I won a International Lottery that they where taking care of on my behalf it was in wait for it ........................Nigeria I forward it to the real FBI email alert on scams

Does anyone remember a film where a couple of guys find this white stuff oozing out of a cave wall, they taste it and its so good they start potting it up and selling it as a food item.
It turns out its a live organism and once you swallow it it melts your insides and face etc.....?

Does anyone remember a film where a couple of guys find this white stuff oozing out of a cave wall, they taste it and its so good they start potting it up and selling it as a food item.
It turns out its a live organism and once you swallow it it melts your insides and face etc.....?

Easy. That one's called, The Stuff, 1985.

Back