Who wants to help me remember this movie? (80's horror movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has been annoying me for a while and I figured I'd better write this down before I completely forget this movie, I haven't seen it in years so the details are a bit hazy so hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

I want to say it's from the mid to late 80's. The main characters are a group of kids, I think they find/buy? a small alien/robot sort of thing, at first it seems cool or nice and whatever and I think as the story goes on it starts doing bad things. I know it's not much to go on but it's pretty much all i remember, does this sound familiar to anyone?

made me think of Chopping Mall where the teenagers camp out in the mall and the automated security robot goes on a Killing spree very cheesy LOL

made me think of Chopping Mall where the teenagers camp out in the mall and the automated security robot goes on a Killing spree very cheesy LOL

That's what originally came to mind when I was reading the thread :rotfl:lol It's definitely laughable throughout the entire mess haha

et-poster.jpg

I don't know the answer for the OP but not a bad idea for a thread. Theres some films I'd like to see again, the names of which I can't remember and I couldn't even tell you who was in them.

.. well unfortunately I can not help you.. but that brings me back to my childhood.. there are two movies...I just dont know the title.. or who was playing in...

1. was a kind of horror movie.. little creatures (demons ? ) are terrorizing a family.. if i remember they came out of a crater in the backyard ??
One scene.. I remember very well.. there was a construction worker killed in the past and they left him behind the dry wall.. This dude came back and broke through the wall trying to kill...

2. movie two was more a sci-fi movie.. playing somewhere on a dessert planet I assume.. there ware funky cars similar to mad max (thunder.....) and there was a kind of super ugly monster-android guy.. (reminds me on star wars weequay
main.jpg

and this guy was spiting kind of green acid liquid...

thats all .. if someone has a title for those two movies would be just awesome !!! :)

Thanks !!

the gate ! cool !! thanks guys..
denger4000.. I hope you are ok with me using your thread..

now all I need is this:

2. movie two was more a sci-fi movie.. playing somewhere on a dessert planet I assume.. there ware funky cars similar to mad max (thunder.....) and there was a kind of super ugly monster-android guy.. (reminds me on star wars weequay
main.jpg

and this guy was spiting kind of green acid liquid...

A film with a young boy who makes friends with a monster that emerges from a doorway under his bed. The doorway leads to another realm...a monster-realm if you will. I can't remember much else about it. Anyone?

sorry i cant help with yours but i have one i really cant remember.

Its like a bad/accident scientific experiment where some chemicals get poored on the front of a magazine and the picture comes to life. Then the person tries to recreate what he/they did and it comes out bad. i think i remember a deformed person or half a person came out next. It was kinda like a weird science rip off.

sorry i cant help with yours but i have one i really cant remember.

Its like a bad/accident scientific experiment where some chemicals get poored on the front of a magazine and the picture comes to life. Then the person tries to recreate what he/they did and it comes out bad. i think i remember a deformed person or half a person came out next. It was kinda like a weird science rip off.

That sounds like an episode of Amazing stories honestly, maybe it was that?

Dammit, anyone know mine? :lol

Back