1/6 Who wants to have a WAMPA ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now with the Tauntaun out.. and I have one coming myself.. I would love to have a Wampa in 1/6 scale next to my Tauntaun..

would there be interest to have one in 1/6 scale but with sculpted fur just like the Tauntaun?

Should Sideshow do one ??

I am practically done with sideshow when it comes to 1/6 star wars they increased prices and I lost interest. I must say though the tauntaun looked surprisingly good with sculpted fur, but if they did do a wampa it would need to be non sculpted.

SW_statWampa.300.jpg

I'd love a Wampa but agree that I'd want it to be real fur and not sculpted. It also depends on how the Hoth Luke turns out as that would be the main reason I'd want him. I wonder if a battle damaged arm would be possible with a real fur figure.

No way in hell would I want a Wampa if it's Polystone or PVC. Therefore, it's have to be faux fur (which is basically Hot Toys or bust).

I may be in the minority, but GG Tauntaun and Wampa pieces turned out very nice and will do just fine for me.

not understand why people are against sculpted hair... I think the Tauntaun looks great.. maybe because I am more a Statue collector then 1/6 dolls :lol

*hide*

I'm really surprised they didn't make a Wampa lair diorama to suspend Hoth Luke from. Of all the "Walls" and "Archway" environments they produced, this one would have made the most sense.

not understand why people are against sculpted hair... I think the Tauntaun looks great.. maybe because I am more a Statue collector then 1/6 dolls :lol

*hide*

There are several reasons I didn't get the Tauntaun, but the key reason was because the sculpted fur just looked like sculpted fur (with a bit of stucco mixed in.) The Dewback's sculpted scales looked great, but sculpted fur - not a fan.

I'm really surprised they didn't make a Wampa lair diorama to suspend Hoth Luke from. Of all the "Walls" and "Archway" environments they produced, this one would have made the most sense.

This would be a great environment, but a little too scene specific.

If they make a Wampa, though... I can see them maybe doing it.

There are several reasons I didn't get the Tauntaun, but the key reason was because the sculpted fur just looked like sculpted fur (with a bit of stucco mixed in.) The Dewback's sculpted scales looked great, but sculpted fur - not a fan.

I completely agree, the dewback came out great but when I look at the TaunTaun I just think statue and not a creature that a 1/6 character is riding. It just looks so mismatched with a figure riding it that has cloth clothing.

Back