Media Who wants M.A.G. 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
MAG is one of the best first person shooters ever made, and the Massive amount of players you could have in single battles is still untouched by any competition. Now the studio has shut down along with the Servers... but Sony could still make this game as they own it... so do any of you wish to see it? I do... so very bad

Sadly, I never tried it out. I do remember reading that one of the major complaints about MAG, was that the maps were so huge, that you could walk around for hours and not bump into a single person :lol. Was there any truth to that?

Sadly, I never tried it out. I do remember reading that one of the major complaints about MAG, was that the maps were so huge, that you could walk around for hours and not bump into a single person :lol. Was there any truth to that?

Not at all :lol

They were big but the way they were set up there was always action, the only thing they should have added was som more weapon customizations/designs... other than that It kicks the **** out of COD

Oh, okay :lol. Well, I can't speak about MAG, but COD is a very overrated shooter. Regardless if it's Treyarch or Infinity Ward, they basically release the same formula each year, with pre-dated MW2 graphics from 2009.

It would be cool if Sony can reboot this into a sequel, and have their own first-party shooter. Most of my online friends are on the PSN, so I wouldn't mind trying something like this out.

SOE has already made a spiritual successor to MAG. It's called Planetside 2. I was a huge fan of MAG, but Planetside 2 is bigger and better in every way. It is one of the best FPS on the market right now IMO, and it even has some light RPG elements. It is an absolute technological marvel. Battles for large outposts routinely have over 200 infantry plus air, and armour support, and every projectile is its own entity-- unheard of when considering the games' scale. And, the best part is that it is 100% free. AND, it's coming for free for the PS4.

mag wasnt too exciting to me. i was on the beta and it really wasnt anything i wanted. i thought cod was better even though ive become sick of that. im more of a scifi shooter person now because the military ones seem too similar to me now.

Back