Who should play Captain America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should play Steve Rogers/ Captain America?

• Leonardo Dicaprio

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Matt Damon

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Brad Pitt

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Matthew McConaughey

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • John Cena

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • a wrestler

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • An unknown

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • Neil McDonough

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Mark Valley

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
I just watched The Five People You Meet in Heaven and I thought the actor that played young Eddie would be perfect. His name is Steven Grayhm.
steven_grayhm.jpg

Nah. I guarantee you the Hulk cameo (where the hell is that btw) was probably him in ice so you'd see the outline and not the actual person. When they cast Cap they'll announce it big like they did with RDJ and Norton.

Nah. I guarantee you the Hulk cameo (where the hell is that btw) was probably him in ice so you'd see the outline and not the actual person. When they cast Cap they'll announce it big like they did with RDJ and Norton.

yah, i guess we have to wait until the dvd, or they felt they picked the wrong guy, and had the scene utterly destroyed!!

Cole Hauser. Definitely. :rock

k-ville-hauser24.jpg

As for Thor, I'll say it again: Two actors would be required, as Thor and Dr. Donald Blake are two different people. Pitt would be perfect as Blake. But we'd need Vlad Kulich to pull off a convincing Thor.

buliwyf.gif

Last edited:
I do not like Stars playing comic icons. Why? Because we see more of the actors face and less of the superhero wearing his Mask. eg. Stallone/Judge Dread, Toby Maguire/Spiderman 3, Ben Affleck/Daredevil

I do not like Stars playing comic icons. Why? Because we see more of the actors face and less of the superhero wearing his Mask. eg. Stallone/Judge Dread, Toby Maguire/Spiderman 3, Ben Affleck/Daredevil

Those are all crap movies you have name.

I voted for unknown. If possible I would like to see a new face to these characters they are bringing to the big screen, or at least NOT a mainstream actor we've seen in dozens of movies.

Val Kilmer would have been an interesting person if he didn't look like this now:

fat-val.jpg

Although I don't know if he would be able to be good at it though because he turn as Batman wasn't all that believable.

Back