Who orderd the 1:1 wolf predator bust ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm not mistaken , I think with this its about $1.00 for every 20 reward points.
I am saving mine up.

Sweet. My 900 points for this Wolf bust will be nice then!

BTW- Like your videos man, nice job. (Subscriber) Hook a brother up with a shoutout! :banana

Yeah the points would work out well! I think you cant use them on all items though, only certain ones? But would still save you a load of money!
Im the same, I only get mine from one store as the guy that I deal with really looks after me and I trust him 1000% :D

Yeah the points would work out well! I think you cant use them on all items though, only certain ones? But would still save you a load of money!
Im the same, I only get mine from one store as the guy that I deal with really looks after me and I trust him 1000% :D

I think you CAN use the points on whatever you want. You can buy all of the dist. items with them, and you can also buy SSC's products. That's how I got my Scar Cosbaby.

Yeah, but you can't pay for shipping with them, and you can't cancel a order and get your points back. If you have more "?'s" towards the points feel free to PM me.

Tough call on this one since I already have the 1st Predator bust.

But everyone comments the most on that one so I caved in and got the Wolf bust on pre-order.

I just think that looking forward, these will be really nice pieces to have in a collection.

definitely... , I just made a new sig in celebration of the wolf and all the sweet new collectibles he's gonna bring ! :rock

Looks like Wolf will be shipping in May...

:lol From the shipping update list it looks like Sideshow's warehouse took April off.

Its gonna be a slow month or so now that the waiting game has kicked in :monkey2! :lol It'll be soo worth it! Im gonna start super saving, in the hope of getting the P1 bust sometime! They would look so awesome together :google

Sicksicksicksicksick sig!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey1

thanks man , if you ever want one making just let me know. Still gotta catch up on a few in my sig thread but I will et ya one done if you ever want.
Same for anyone here.
:D

My bank is being retarded. They always act funny whenever I want to pay straight to sideshow. I'm probably gonna have to send them a money order , I know they accept those as a secondary payment option. Thats one thing I do like. There great with their customers. :cool:

I've ordered this bust.

Must say I've just discovered the SS website and found myself acting like a kid in a sweet shop...

Back