Who now owns the Millennium Falcon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Obviously my scenario for Han's send off above would have worked best had they made the film in the late 80's/90's rather than waiting until he was in his 70's.

But I don't think that TFA killed his OT character development per se. His arc for that time in his life will always exist. But people don't stay the same forever. Sometimes they stagnate, backslide, and so forth and TFA reflected that.

Late 80's would have been cool then Han could have told Leia to break out the slave outfit for his arrival home.

colt 45's and Porg Rinds

tenor.gif

Someone a Lucasfilm hire this guy! :lecture :lol

:duff

But remember that if I had any say in LFL I'd be decanonizing a LOT. Maybe even more than you'd like, lol.

Late 80's would have been cool then Han could have told Leia to break out the slave outfit for his arrival home.

Now you're talking. Did you see her in The Man with One Red Shoe? Damn...... :drool

And the thing with Lando is that his character needed no redemption. Same with Wedge. I'm glad that neither appeared in TFA. ROTJ made Han and Vader into sissies so I'm glad they got to end on a high note in TFA and RO respectively. Now we just need to have Fett be cool in a Predator-esque anthology film and then *never revisit any OT character again.*

But remember that if I had any say in LFL I'd be decanonizing a LOT. Maybe even more than you'd like, lol.

Now you're talking. Did you see her in The Man with One Red Shoe? Damn...... :drool

And the thing with Lando is that his character needed no redemption. Same with Wedge. I'm glad that neither appeared in TFA. ROTJ made Han and Vader into sissies so I'm glad they got to end on a high note in TFA and RO respectively. Now we just need to have Fett be cool in a Predator-esque anthology film and then *never revisit any OT character again.*

Yes I saw that one. Very sexy for miss Fisher. Fett would need an bounty to redeem him falling into the Maz hole. Lando ended the trilogy a bad Mother with swagger. Great send off for him and wedge.

Maybe not enough to my liking. :lol :monkey3

I remember her in that movie. Three words; leopard print underwear. :drool

Yes I saw that one. Very sexy for miss Fisher. Fett would need an bounty to redeem him falling into the Maz hole. Lando ended the trilogy a bad Mother with swagger. Great send off for him and wedge.

Maz hole, lol...

Maybe not enough to my liking. :lol :monkey3

Very true because after jettisoning the PT and SE's I'd most likely reinstate the Holiday Special. :lol

I remember her in that movie. Three words; leopard print underwear. :drool

Yup. 1989 would have been a good year for my made up Han/Leia movie. She still had it in the Burbs and we would have been spared the silliness of TLC.

Very true because after jettisoning the PT and SE's I'd most likely reinstate the Holiday Special. :lol

As long as Bea Arthur remains cannon. :monkey3 :lol

Yup. 1989 would have been a good year for my made up Han/Leia movie. She still had it in the Burbs and we would have been spared the silliness of TLC.

She was wearing leopard print underwear while fighting the Empire in your fan fic wasn't she? :lol

She was wearing leopard print underwear while fighting the Empire in your fan fic wasn't she? :lol

Yeah pretty much. Also between scenes, during lunch breaks, her trailer, my house, etc. Even though she was almost 20 years my senior and a famous celebrity I *so* hated Paul Simon as a kid. I woulda had a chance if it weren't for him! :cuss

Yeah pretty much. Also between scenes, during lunch breaks, her trailer, my house, etc. Even though she was almost 20 years my senior and a famous celebrity I *so* hated Paul Simon as a kid. I woulda had a chance if it weren't for him! :cuss

Probably still would have anyway if you were a smooth talker.:monkey5:chase

Yeah...I didn't like Paul Simon or his music after he married Carrie. :cuss :pfft::lol

The Holiday Special cartoon is already being "canonized"... from a certain point of view.

In the new comics, Fett acts as Vader's "right hand man" immediately after ANH. And then there's the HT figure...

Reminds me, I'd *lurv* a SW animated series in that same style, set between ANH and ESB.

Back