Who lives in your backyard?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread!

Being in the heart of NYC, I don't have a backyard. I don't think anyone does in this town, aside from the folks who live close enough to Central Park. But I do get to see enormous rats in the subways on a daily basis. I'll spare you the pictures :lol.

Great thread!

Being in the heart of NYC, I don't have a backyard. I don't think anyone does in this town, aside from the folks who live close enough to Central Park. But I do get to see enormous rats in the subways on a daily basis. I'll spare you the pictures :lol.

:rotflPlease share some pix of that, please, please, please. I live here in Washington State but since I live in Downtown Seattle all I gots is rats too.:horror:panic::gah:

6-19-12001.jpg

6-19-12002.jpg

Yes, I am going with the "abandoned house" look with my yard.

Kids caught him for me so he doesn't actually live in my back yard any more...he lives in a terrarium in my office.

2012-06-22_17-39-39_222.jpg

Kids caught him for me so he doesn't actually live in my back yard any more...he lives in a terrarium in my office.

2012-06-22_17-39-39_222.jpg
Gross. Well, at least it's not a spider, lol.

Anyway, there's a family of bunnies under the deck and hummingbirds occasionally drop by. Oh, then we have a snapping turtle that lives in the drain I believe. I'll try to get a pic of the turtle or the bunnies. The turtle might be gone though. Last time I say him was right after summer hit.

@Allison....hornet's nest? How high up is it? Wait till night and throw something heavy at it to knock it out. They won't fly. Once it's down, put starter fluid on it and light 'er up!

Wow, I've never noticed this thread before. Here are a few guys who live in my backyard. :)

Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
5403111407_ec209ea202.jpg

Rabbit
4613323994_99a4c04e00.jpg

Red-shouldered Hawk
4054131600_d009f99e96.jpg

That's suppose to be some creature that lives in the woods in certain areas. Don't know if it's an alien or just another life form. It's another urban legend like Nessie or Big Foot.

Back