Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank parade/mobbing :rock

frank-stallone-parade-melbourne-03-600x400-600x400.jpg

frank-stallone-parade-melbourne-06-600x400-600x400.jpg

frank-stallone-parade-melbourne-09-600x400-600x400.jpg

Last edited:
I've been Franked! Woke up at 5:30amish just for you Frank (and for Chaser :lol)!!!
What a great concert! Loved the Frankettes at the end!!!:rock

Gotta find as many videos as I can:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XHuwQBE8vmw?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XHuwQBE8vmw?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:cool:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xb7upC8EXbI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xb7upC8EXbI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock

Maglor, you are a fail...but yes, watch as many vids you can. Maybe, just maybe you save some of your integrity as a human being :/

Hey Aussies!

New to the forum!
Been collecting for about 15 years now and recently fell in love with the 18-inch Mixed Media Street Fighter statues!

Im looking to do some catch up, so if any members interested in selling their Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ryu and Evil Ryu, Vega Ex, Vega Reg please PM me!

Im in Sydney!!
Thanks

Hey Bamboota,

"Hungry Jack's" is a Burger King chain restaurant. The "Burger King" trademark was already in use by another company in Australia when Burger King came to town so they now trade as Hungry Jack's.

Cheers :) Mario

Hey Bamboota,

"Hungry Jack's" is a Burger King chain restaurant. The "Burger King" trademark was already in use by another company in Australia when Burger King came to town so they now trade as Hungry Jack's.

Cheers :) Mario

So weird. :lol

Hey guys, Im just about to move from WA back to QLD. If there are any fellow freaks in the Brisbane area looking for some stuff i will be going through everything when i get back and putting some of it up for sale.
At the moment i have 3 full pallets of statues and figures alone.
Items ranging from mostly SS PF's and statues (Marvel, LOTR, Star Wars and various others), to Mcfarlane, Neca, Cinema of Fear, Mezco South Park, Master Replicas, MAC Buffy/Angel. Also some hot Toys, but im still struggliong to decide if i should keep those or not.... :p
So just a heads up.

yo fellow freaks, those who bought the maquette ironman, how much did u pay for that badass? is 750 crazy or is that normal for that piece....

yo fellow freaks, those who bought the maquette ironman, how much did u pay for that badass? is 750 crazy or is that normal for that piece....

Sounds pretty crazy to me...but I'm not an Aussie....just a cheap ass beeotch. :lol

In unrelated news! I GOT A PACKAGE!!!! From the unbelievably awesome xr6.turbo! :1-1:

ifko.jpg

He also sent me a t-shirt...but I haven't taken a pic yet. :/
And the cricket ball is awesome too!

So up to now...I've only taste the Pineapple Lumps, Milo and the Honeycomb Tim Tams!

This is my review! :D

Pascall Pineapple Lumps:

Are freaking sweet as hell....but soooo delicious! I can only eat one at a time. I tried to eat two in a row...but I was to intense. :lol
The first time I ate it I was thrown off cuz I didn't expect the filling to be so hard. :lol It's definitely something I've never eaten before! Theonly thing I can compare it to is American Circus Peanuts, but harder and minus the chocolate.
So I give the Pineapple Lumps : 3/5

Milo (cold...waiting to drink it hot when it's winter here in a couple months :D): I couldn't understand the taste....i was like ...is this chocolate, is this malt, is this wheat?!?! But the more and more I drink it....it didn't matter...cuz it was GREAT!! After I drank it...i read the package and saw it was made out of barley or whatever. Can't wait to taste it hot! :drool

Milo: 3.5/5

HoneyComb Tim Tams:
OH EM GEE! These are made by angels! So crunchy, and chocolaty! :drool :drool
I love the original ones...but theses are just OMG!
5/5

So thats my review for now....I'll be back when I taste the chocolate crunch one! :drool

Last edited:
Back