Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop hating cuz people like me more than you! :p

Besides u told me u didn't even like the Lumps and ur from Australia....ur the n00b here beeotch! :mad:

How can I not like them if I've never tried them? Trust me, they're not like 'really Australian' or anything.

Pfft, whatever...get back to me when you live in a better country. Ooooh burn! :p

Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard! :lol Everyone knows America is #1!
flag_2.gif

Now STFU...and go watch ur Dexter....eh hem...I mean ur American show called Dexter.

Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard! :lol Everyone knows America is #1!
flag_2.gif

Now STFU...and go watch ur Dexter....eh hem...I mean ur American show called Dexter.

Ugh, hello, I've already seen it! You live in the damn US and haven't even finished S4! Uber noob is uber noobish.

Ugh, hello, I've already seen it! You live in the damn US and haven't even finished S4! Uber noob is uber noobish.
Whatevz...ur a n00b for being you! Now lets STFU and get back on track here.....

Yeah....The Australian dollar is a n00b! :monkey1

Let's get back on track here indeed...

Bamboota is a big stupid face. Discuss.

:lol:lol:lol Jerk!! Ur lucky ur my BFF if not I would have PWNED ur ass by now!!

But seriously....say something Australian....like talk about how u guys BBQ everything and throw Boomerangs all the time. :lol

:lol Yeah...sorry about that!!

I'll bump my review!

In unrelated news! I GOT A PACKAGE!!!! From the unbelievably awesome xr6.turbo! :1-1:

ifko.jpg

He also sent me a t-shirt...but I haven't taken a pic yet. :/
And the cricket ball is awesome too!

So up to now...I've only taste the Pineapple Lumps, Milo and the Honeycomb Tim Tams!

This is my review! :D

Pascall Pineapple Lumps:

Are freaking sweet as hell....but soooo delicious! I can only eat one at a time. I tried to eat two in a row...but I was to intense. :lol
The first time I ate it I was thrown off cuz I didn't expect the filling to be so hard. :lol It's definitely something I've never eaten before! Theonly thing I can compare it to is American Circus Peanuts, but harder and minus the chocolate.
So I give the Pineapple Lumps : 3/5

Milo (cold...waiting to drink it hot when it's winter here in a couple months :D): I couldn't understand the taste....i was like ...is this chocolate, is this malt, is this wheat?!?! But the more and more I drink it....it didn't matter...cuz it was GREAT!! After I drank it...i read the package and saw it was made out of barley or whatever. Can't wait to taste it hot! :drool

Milo: 3.5/5

HoneyComb Tim Tams:
OH EM GEE! These are made by angels! So crunchy, and chocolaty! :drool
I love the original ones...but theses are just OMG!
5/5

So thats my review for now....I'll be back when I taste the chocolate crunch one! :drool

i thought the kiwis got the lumps.:lol
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hpj2oVJhYjM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hpj2oVJhYjM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back