Who likes the new Destro figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the new Destro figure?

• Love it! It's the best representation of Destro ever!

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Hate it! Stick with the original RAH Hasbro design!

Votes: 59 63.4%
  • Just Teemu! He'll buy them all!

Votes: 15 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait to buy the next 5 Joes (after Destro) from what Matt Bischof told me ;)

I'm alright with the headsculpt and I'll reserve judgment on the rest until the full reveal. Sideshow has put their spin on all the Joes and I'm OK with that, I'm just hoping there is more ARAH to it than we have seen so far.

I'll need to see the rest to make a final judgement, but right now I don't like it and hate the sculpt.

It will be the first 'GIJoe' figure I pass on. (ccc doesn't count)

I can't wait to buy the next 5 Joes (after Destro) from what Matt Bischof told me ;)

Aren't you the one claiming they are revealing like 5 Joes at SDCC? Guess we don't have long to wait.

Aren't you the one claiming they are revealing like 5 Joes at SDCC? Guess we don't have long to wait.

Nope....Alex from Sideshow Said they had 3 Joes lined up months ago.....CC,Destro (revealed)....and through the SDCC product leak...a Dreadnock

If they can't get Destro right then to hell with anything else they try to offer.

Kind of a bad way to word the choices. I don't think it is the best rendition of the character ever. But I am perfectly fine with it as it appears.

I'll know more when we see the reveal.

Not liking the jacket. Could have at least gone with the CeeGee Pleather material.

I'll get one to complete the collection, but not sure how I feel about it.

olive-oh-yeah.gif

I don't love the look. Don't hate it either. I would have preferred the classic look, but this is a decent take on the character. So I'll be picking one up.

Back