Who leaves, you decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be the first to leave gaming tonight for a "break"

• Kit Fisto

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • BadMoon

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
At least not one of those comments are really not whining. I leave before I start talking like a baby. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
No, I've heard your slurred, gibberish speaking ass plenty of times. Many people know that I get pissed off at myself more than anything when I play, I don't mean the ++++ that I say. I don't think wanting your ****ing teammates to actually play as a team or having a plan is 'whining'. I don't get pissed off and say "++++ it, I'm gonna rush in I don't care if I get killed"; or run thru a room full of gas and kill myself on purpose. :lol

This thread is a prime example of why people should go into Dave's thread "Chat or no Chat" and vote yes. :lecture

No, I've heard your slurred, gibberish speaking ass plenty of times. Many people know that I get pissed off at myself more than anything when I play, I don't mean the ++++ that I say. I don't think wanting your ****ing teammates to actually play as a team or having a plan is 'whining'. I don't get pissed off and say "++++ it, I'm gonna rush in I don't care if I get killed; or run thru a room full of gas and kill myself on purpose. :lol

Again all after 11PM. I can't speak on that version of BadMoon. :rotfl :lol :duff

No, I've heard your slurred, gibberish speaking ass plenty of times. Many people know that I get pissed off at myself more than anything when I play, I don't mean the ++++ that I say. I don't think wanting your ****ing teammates to actually play as a team or having a plan is 'whining'. I don't get pissed off and say "++++ it, I'm gonna rush in I don't care if I get killed"; or run thru a room full of gas and kill myself on purpose. :lol

I gotta side with Ill here. That ++++ frustrates me just as much if not more than the glitchyness of this game. I hate trying to talk to a teammate to find out where they are and if they see anyone and hearing nothing but silence.

I gotta side with Ill here. That ++++ frustrates me just as much if not more than the glitchyness of this game. I hate trying to talk to a teammate to find out where they are and if they see anyone and hearing nothing but silence.

Why? The usual response from EVERYONE is usually "I'm over here" :rotfl

I would rather be quite than whine and cry like a little +++++. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I would rather be quite than whine and cry like a little +++++. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm trying to do more of just not saying a f'n thing when I get pissed off and realize that ++++ happens in this game you can't explain. I do feel like I'm getting better so that's helping lessen the frustration.

Oh and Kit, you can still go ++++ yourself :D

Back