Who leaves, you decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be the first to leave gaming tonight for a "break"

• Kit Fisto

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • BadMoon

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
152659561_3e455eab0d.jpg

semipro-2.jpg

First off, not even touching the Jen comment :thwak. You boys aren't gonna throw me off my game tonight. I've been playing really well the past few nights and I'm gonna keep that ++++ rolling tonight.

Secondly, if Jason holds true and doesn't drink, it'll certainly be Keith.

If Jason decides to drink, who the ++++ knows. Probably whoever isn't hosting :monkey1

First off, not even touching the Jen comment :thwak. You boys aren't gonna throw me off my game tonight. I've been playing really well the past few nights and I'm gonna keep that ++++ rolling tonight.

Secondly, if Jason holds true and doesn't drink, it'll certainly be Keith.

If Jason decides to drink, who the ++++ knows. Probably whoever isn't hosting :monkey1

Don't you pay attention in class son? I will be drinking tonight as it's Friday....Won't drink on Saturday.

I always feel sexy.

But yes, taking the high road.

And I gotta go with Jason if he's drinking. But then again, it'll depend on who's hosting.

If I do it will be because I get tired of hearing you whine about host :D

:monkey2 but TRUE! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

About the whining part.

I was playing quite well last night being on the opposite team. Though I need to remember to turn my ass and run if I see Keith's host shotgun anywhere in sight. Losing end of that battle too many times last night.

Back