Who is your favorite Michael Myers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my Dad and Grandpa know and are on a first name basis with Don Shanks, I have to go with him. My Grandpa was even an extra cop during the gas station scene in pt. 5. The fact the SS Myers looks like pt 4 or 5 has been just fine for me because of this.

A little trivia, in the scene at the end of 5 when they catch Myers in the net and Loomis beats on him with a bord, Pleasance broke Shank's nose with the board. :lol

This thread is turning out awesome. Why couldn't the Freddy thread be more like this. Instead, it's full of everybody talking (including myself at first) about how (homosexually) gay Nightmare on Elm St. 2 was.

Did not know that:peace, I did not like the design of the mask so much in part 4 and 5 though.

It's funny that the original Kirk mask used to make the Shape's mask in H1 was made by Don Post, but when Don Post went about making a 'Myers' mask, they didn't even come close to as cool as their own modified Kirk mask looked. WTF?!

I didn't like the 4-5 look of the Sideshow Myers for that reason, so I turned that sculpt into the actual modified Kirk mask sculpt, and I even made sure it had many of the bends in the mask that were only their when the modifried Kirk mask was stretch over Castle's long face. BTW, my "Babysitter Slasher" sculpt is about to be improved with a more slanted mouth (left down to right), better hairline, and two optional head versions for real or sculpted hair.

FinalMyers.jpg

Last edited:
Cant wait to see what you come up with Surfer! BTW Nick Castle is THE SHAPE! All others are just cheap imitations. But Warlock did ok for me if you need a 2nd choice. I also only prefer the original mask. Cant wait till someone nails it 100% in 1/6 scale.

Thats okay twas gay and great for that reason. I always get a kick out of the dancing scene.:lol

This thread is turning out awesome. Why couldn't the Freddy thread be more like this. Instead, it's full of everybody talking (including myself at first) about how (homosexually) gay Nightmare on Elm St. 2 was.

It's funny that the original Kirk mask used to make the Shape's mask in H1 was made by Don Post, but when Don Post went about making a 'Myers' mask, they didn't even come close to as cool as their own modified Kirk mask looked. WTF?!

I didn't like the 4-5 look of the Sideshow Myers for that reason, so I turned that sculpt into the actual modified Kirk mask sculpt, and I even made sure it had many of the bends in the mask that were only their when the modifried Kirk mask was stretch over Castle's long face. BTW, my "Babysitter Slasher" sculpt is about to be improved with a more slanted mouth (left down to right), better hairline, and two optional head versions for real or sculpted hair.

FinalMyers.jpg

Back