Who is your favorite Horror Icon? VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Horror Icon?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Chucky

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
Chucky, simply because I can enjoy all of the movies. Freddy would've been my choice had the quality throughout the franchise been more consistent.

This one is easy. Dracula.

During my youth, I was never any of the other monsters on Halloween. I was Dracula 3 times by my own choice.

Bela Lugosi set the standard, including his Hungarian accent, which would forever be the way everyone portrayed Dracula's voice. :lol

belalugosi15.jpg

Christopher Lee raised the bar and brought a whole coffin-full of badassness to the character. :bat

christopher-lee-dracula.jpg

Colin Clive's Dr.Frankenstein. ;)
And Karloff as the monster ofcourse.

But from the list you've made?....Myers

Where are the Universal Monsters on this list you can not get more Iconic than those. Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster,Wolf Man you have a list of slashers.How about Cemetary Zombie from Night O/T Living Dead.Don't get me wrong i love my modern horror but without vintage horror you would not have these new pretenders.

Horror characters themselves...

Candyman- Just so Brutal.

Myers '78- Hated the Zombie versions...

Would be my top 2.

Where are the Universal Monsters on this list you can not get more Iconic than those. Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster,Wolf Man you have a list of slashers.How about Cemetary Zombie from Night O/T Living Dead.Don't get me wrong i love my modern horror but without vintage horror you would not have these new pretenders.
Hell yeah!! The classics!

with out a doubt, BORIS-BELA-LON JR., honerable mention, THE TALL MAN...from PHANTASM, scarred the helll out of me @ 10 years old....

Back