Who Is The Hottest LOTR Babe?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the hottest LOTR babe?

• Arwen

Votes: 78 60.9%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 30 23.4%

• Total voters
As i was saying they are all nice in their own way :)

100x160arwen09za1.jpg
100x160eowyn07hx3.jpg
100x160galadiel09ct4.jpg

But wait a new contender has emerged.....This is a woman right.:D

100x160lotr091kd1.jpg

Also heard Balrogs widow is pretty damn hot .:D Man how bad was that just had to be said. :monkey1 Apologies to all freaks.:eek:

Last edited:
That's Mr. Proudfoot, his wife was way hotter :monkey1

Thats right what was i thinking,looks like an old woman though. :eek: Thought originally it was the younger hobbits mum that gives him the stare when he is grinning at the kids reaction to Gandalfs fireworks.But during Bilbos speech he does cheer when proudfoot is mentioned in a male voice "Proudfeet".

Last edited:
If any of you had seen Liv Tyler in person, without having a bunch of make-up, you'd change your mind. She's rather repulsive in that state.

I'm sure you could probably say that about most Hollywood actresses as they are all going to look better in the movies. Certainly Miranda Otto is no slouch, nor is Cate Blanchett though I don't think she looked nearly as nice as Galadriel as she has in other roles. For my money Arwen...and Rosie were the prettiest ladies in the movie.

In real life, Kate Blanchet has such a timless beauty that she looks georgous in everything she is in. The other two need lighting and makeup to look half as good.

If you compare how they look in the movie, Galadrial is the oldest elf left in Middle Earth and one the last of the great Noldor elves and bearer of one of the three Elvish Rings. Beauty and power are a sexy combination.

Back