Who Is the Hottest GI JOE lady?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the hottest GI JOE Lady?

• Lady Jaye

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Zarana

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cover Girl

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Baroness

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While that drawing does suck, I'm sure people would accept a dude with a chick on his arm than a dude with umm Yoda???

OK, yeah sure, I may have Yoda tattooed on my arm, but this is one of the worst fanboy tattoos ever. Seriously, does this guy think a tattoo of the Baroness taking her gear off is going to score him any nekkid time with a chick?

Not anymore fan boyish than having a yoda on your arm.

scarlett-firstlookbig.jpg

Who's the hottest chick now?

Wow seriously Baroness? With that terrible accent and glasses? Lady Jaye was absolutely the hottest. Heck I would have easily picked Zarana over the Baroness.

Last edited:
Who seriously Baroness? With that terrible accent and glasses? Lady Jaye was absolutely the hottest. Heck I would have easily picked Zarana over the Baroness.

Baroness FTW! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:
Though, I suspect, Mark Dorkness would prefer a Baroness with a botched Temecula Morrison looking face more. :google

Lady Jaye is a carpet munching dude wannabe. The figure should've come with a sleeveless Pendelton, KD Lang album and her ballcap glued backwards.

Baroness FTW! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:
Though, I suspect, Mark Dorkness would prefer a Baroness with a botched Temecula Morrison looking face more. :google

Lady Jaye is a carpet munching dude wannabe. The figure should've come with a sleeveless Pendelton, KD Lang album and her ballcap glued backwards.

Not really man. Baroness looks like something out of a German fetish film. Shes pale, wears glasses and has a horrific voice. Lady Jaye is tan,voluptuous.doesn't wear glasses and has a hot voice.:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I see everyone is brainwashed by the Baroness. Just make sure you've got plenty of that headache medicine for while shes talking.

Not really man. Baroness looks like something out of a German fetish film. Shes pale, wears glasses and has a horrific voice. Lady Jaye is tan,voluptuous.doesn't wear glasses and has a hot voice.:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I see everyone is brainwashed by the Baroness. Just make sure you've got plenty of that headache medicine for while shes talking.

2ladyjaye.jpg

Um.... no. You seem to have a fetish for bulldykes. :dunno

2ladyjaye.jpg

Um.... no. You seem to have a fetish for bulldykes. :dunno

Bulldyke? Thats not how she looks in the animation.:cuckoo::huh She has shorter hair than the other women but that was just the popular hair style back then.
lady+jaye.gif
-See its not too short at all hell has anyone seen Emma Watson's hair cut? Talk about bull dyke..
Also here is alittle more flattering pic than the one you posted.
89698-131632-lady-jaye_large.jpg

Unfortunately, whatever illustrations you try to justify it, it all comes back down to the figure. But hey, there's nothing wrong with it. If dudely women rock your boat, go sailing!

Unfortunately, whatever illustrations you try to justify it, it all comes back down to the figure. But hey, there's nothing wrong with it. If dudely women rock your boat, go sailing!

No I just like women who look like they have been exposed to the sun.

Back