Who Is the Hottest GI JOE lady?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the hottest GI JOE Lady?

• Lady Jaye

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Zarana

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cover Girl

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Baroness

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lady Jaye was always my least fav... she always looked like a dyke with that hair.

Baroness, than Scarlett, Cover Girl and Lady Jaye. Don't know any of the others.

Is that your mom?

This is why there should be an age limit to join SSF.

Lady Jaye was always my least fav... she always looked like a dyke with that hair.

Baroness, than Scarlett, Cover Girl and Lady Jaye. Don't know any of the others.

:exactly: Though, the Cover Girl figure looks like she might spend her R&R with Jaye riding Harleys. :lol

Unfortunately, whatever illustrations you try to justify it, it all comes back down to the figure. But hey, there's nothing wrong with it. If dudely women rock your boat, go sailing!

I disagree. I think it comes down to the original box art and the cartoon. As great as the original figures were, none of them were perfect representations of the characters.
My pics: Cover Girl, Baroness, Zarana, Lady Jaye, and Scarlett, in that order. Cover Girl had the nicest sounding voice, too. Baroness was second most attractive, followed by Lady Jaye.
BTW, I always thought the Lady Jaye card art was very hot.

No contest.

Baroness+-+card+art.jpg

gi-joe-36bk-reproduction-lady-jaye-front.jpg

This isn't original, but it's close. And better.

scarlett_gi_joe_drawing.jpg

Looking at the cards at yojoe.com, Baroness was easily the best looking. Zarana and Lady Jaye were scary. Cover Girl was cute.

Last edited:
I gotta say Scarlett ! I love red heads ! Second place for me is Lady Jaye ! If were talking the last film Rise of Cobra, then Scarlett wins again but The Baroness would be a real, real close second.

Now we need SS to make them so they can have a hot cat fight over it. :impatient:

Back