Who is the best Clone Figure so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see them doing it. MAYBE with a phase II version, including a phase I helmet as a bonus. But that's a long shot.

Bly is pretty good, but I'm still partial to the Imperial Shock Trooper. Some very good weathering on that figure, even for a vinyl bodysuit release.

Bly is pretty good, but I'm still partial to the Imperial Shock Trooper. Some very good weathering on that figure, even for a vinyl bodysuit release.

I have to agree about that Shocktrooper. Though I missed out on him unfortunately, I've seen tons of pics that really show how awesome of a figure he is

I got mine from here:

https://www.alienentertainmentstore...ore_Code=A&Product_Code=12-IST&Category_Code=

Not a bad price (considering what feeBay's asking), but their stock has diminished since last month. My only gripe is that they don't send you an email when they ship the item. I went with their standard method and got the figure about a week later without anything but the confirmation message they sent me when I originally paid. Just a heads-up for anyone who likes getting updates and tracking numbers. They have some decent prices on other SW stuff, too.

I don't see them doing it. MAYBE with a phase II version, including a phase I helmet as a bonus. But that's a long shot.

I think they hinted at a "deluxe" release similar to what you're talking about in one of the "ask Sideshow" segments. I'd be down for one, maybe two just to have a AOTC and ROTS version.

Unreleased figure of this guy:

110909125117_moon-movie-review.jpg

I think they hinted at a "deluxe" release similar to what you're talking about in one of the "ask Sideshow" segments. I'd be down for one, maybe two just to have a AOTC and ROTS version.

Well, now after checking out Bacara I think he might be useful for a plain white clone or for an upgrade to my Obi-Wan clone armor figure.

Unreleased figure of this guy:

110909125117_moon-movie-review.jpg

Great movie. GREAT art direction and set design.

Back