who is patricia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buddhists believe material possessions are wrong or at least block the path of enlightenment or some B.S. like that?

Kinda stupid that someone'd be touting Buddhism on a site where 90% of what we discuss are our Sideshow collections...

Probably trying to get everyone to sell their Patient Zeros cheap in exchange for enlightenment.

Patrica is the 3rd girl I slept with. She had big boobs and possibly the best kisser I have ever been with. She was pretty cool, I wonder what shes doing now?

Well she was the fifth girl I slept with, she wanted to use spam as a toy.

I never called back.

oh i get it now shes just a vindiktive person looking to put her bad past behind her that all you guy have done to her and she goes to budda and trys to drag people with her
i must of joined late i never got a turn in the line of train running :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

=djklambake;954723]Don't buddhists believe material possessions are wrong or at least block the path of enlightenment or some B.S. like that?

True, they create attachments and thus extra worries/suffering, why is that BS?

Kinda stupid that someone'd be touting Buddhism on a site where 90% of what we discuss are our Sideshow collections...

Not really, i just don't like spam and propaganda. While I'm not technically a buddhist i have learned allot from the teachings of Gotama Buddha and i have a Sideshow/HT/NECA collection. The two can easily be combined when one is moderate. The buddha advised people, he did not forbid. Everybody has their own responsibility.

Back