who is patricia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmpls

Super Freak
Reaction score
this person sent me a buddhism note and has zero threads posted new member and of all people sent this to me has anyone else get this from this

What did the buddhism note say, may i ask? Allot that is claimed to be buddhist nowadays isn't really buddhist.

O that same old one:

Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: It transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural and the spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity.

It is very uncertain if that is an authentic Einstein quote.

That is stupid propaganda anyway. If you want people to be interested in buddhism it is wiser to actually quote the buddha himself (not in spam messages) instead of quoting an opinion of a famous person. The logic: Einstein likes it so it must be good, is the logic of a sheep. read about it and make up your own mind (if one is interested to read about it that is).

Last edited:
Patrica is the 3rd girl I slept with. She had big boobs and possibly the best kisser I have ever been with. She was pretty cool, I wonder what shes doing now?

Back