Who Has A Complete Gimli? Post your pics here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gimlicompletega8.jpg

gimlicomplete2bz6.jpg

Here's a picture of my Gimli. I had planned on repainting the head, but I think I'll just wait for Entropy Chicken to finish casting his modified head and use that instead.

DSC00027.jpg

Ok here is my Gimli with the Soft TB Gimli and the DiD Gimli. I could futz him a bit more but I am sick of it right now. As usual I have one of the crappist cameras on the board. Bilbo's jacket it actually greener then it appears in the pic. :lol

IMGP25361.JPG

and with Bilbo:

IMGP25371.JPG

not completed the entire figure yet but i thought the different direction I've taken might give folks more ideas on options to take for the head sculpt, I've used real hair and noticed no one else seems to have tried it.

Looks good. I think the main reason most of us don't use real or rooted hair is that it just never seems to look right in this scale. But yours looks decent so far.

HI! I finally finished my custom Gimli with real hair. I've taken an artistic licence and added extras since I was splitting a Viking anyway and they seem to suit him. If you look closely you'll see that the beard is the correct length as opposed to the Toy Biz and DID versions; I've done the body mod to get the correct scale and used a fat suit.

If anyone is still searching for an extra Elven cloak for their Gimli custom, Toy Anxiety currently has a loose one in stock.

I still need a DiD Gimli "body".

I had originally picked up the Toybiz figure and then later, through ebay, the outfit and weapons only. But I still require the DiD Gimli body in order to do the Nam/Pix chest mod.

Please keep me in mind if you see one around.

Thanks everyone!

I still need a DiD Gimli "body".

I had originally picked up the Toybiz figure and then later, through ebay, the outfit and weapons only. But I still require the DiD Gimli body in order to do the Nam/Pix chest mod.

Please keep me in mind if you see one around.

Thanks everyone!

I can hook you up. I have a loose DiD Legolas body that's just taking up space. It doesn't have the DiD Gimli head, obviously, but otherwise it's identical.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you once I've figured out the shipping charge.

Back