Who else would like a Hot Toys Final Battle Dutch from Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Predator_Arnie_mud.jpg

Would love to see this from Hot Toys. With bow and arrow, club, woodland base.

It'd be glorious. :lecture

Last edited:
i'd want one more than the generic-army-guy arnold they already made. but i really only liked those movies for the cool Stan Winston space monsters. arnold has plenty of figures of himself as it is now and i just don't get everyone's creepy man-crush on him in here.

I would only want one because Hot Toys' muscle body technology has come a long way since the first Dutch. A newer version would have the better body, and would hopefully have better proportions.

i'd want one more than the generic-army-guy arnold they already made. but i really only liked those movies for the cool Stan Winston space monsters. arnold has plenty of figures of himself as it is now and i just don't get everyone's creepy man-crush on him in here.

So if liking a figure of a human, who just happens to be a guy is a man-crush..........than you must have a crush on space monsters. :dunno:cuckoo:

Awesome character from a movie I love, I'd deffinitely buy a figure of him..
Doesn't mean I have a crush on him though.. :dunno

The movie might be called "Predator", but Arnold's Dutch is still a part of it. Without him it just wouldn't be the same.

I'd rather have a Harrigan figure though...

Back