Who else wants a HT's Dog Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filthyrich

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know we all want the Queen next but I think a Dog Alien would be a unique addition to the Movie Masterpiece line, and probably a little more probable

HT announced a while ago they have the licenses for the whole Alien franchise.

So we will be seeing the Dog Alien and Alien Resurrection Xenos (and perhaps the Newborn?) in the near future.

HT announced a while ago they have the licenses for the whole Alien franchise.

So we will be seeing the Dog Alien and Alien Resurrection Xenos (and perhaps the Newborn?) in the near future.

Thats good news. The dog alien is one of my favorite designs. Im really hoping to see more variation in the alien lines. The Predators are great and always have cool new features, A little more variety in the alien franchise I think is long overdue

I ! ME ! MYSELF !
dog alien is my favourite alien and my dream alien figure, i really hope to see an announcement before the end of this year
guys before the fall HT must have to announce some new alien entry

...they afterall had annouce had got the licenses 3 months ago and they had 2 years for make a huge number of figures with these licenses, if they don't begin some mass production quick i don't see how they can do that within only 2 years...

if someone think at a list of the " must " with these licenses...this is enough for 2 years spam...

I don't want them...

I need them. I definitely will purchase them all including the newborn if produced , which I think it will be.

I want one, too!! :monkey1 The only one I might NOT get is that big ugly newborn one. I just can't seem to like it. I didn't like it in the movie and I haven't seen one figure of it that I liked. It's just so darn grotesque... :(

The newborn was a horrible mistake.. but thats why I like it.
What the scientists in alien resurrection were trying to do was clone ripley , which they eventually did. Within all the experimenting , they created a monster !.
This thing is very grotesque and isn't a great character design because its supposed to be disproportionate and funny looking. After all ... its a mutant right !!.
Its a very scary creature and can show love then be angry within seconds. Think of it like a schizophrenic alien ! :lol Thats scarier than any geiger alien anyday !! :lol
If you think of it that way its not as easy to hate it.... but still pretty easy for some I guess. I have always loved what ADI have done so far though , I find it hard to hate what they create ( I'm a poet and I don't know it :lol ) as they did learn and work with the best who of course brought us some of our most memorable and beloved original movies !. The newborn is like Stan Winstons mutant affair love child !! :lol:lol

The newborn was a horrible mistake.. but thats why I like it.
What the scientists in alien resurrection were trying to do was clone ripley , which they eventually did. Within all the experimenting , they created a monster !.
This thing is very grotesque and isn't a great character design because its supposed to be disproportionate and funny looking. After all ... its a mutant right !!.
Its a very scary creature and can show love then be angry within seconds. Think of it like a schizophrenic alien ! :lol Thats scarier than any geiger alien anyday !! :lol
If you think of it that way its not as easy to hate it.... but still pretty easy for some I guess. I have always loved what ADI have done so far though , I find it hard to hate what they create ( I'm a poet and I don't know it :lol ) as they did learn and work with the best who of course brought us some of our most memorable and beloved original movies !. The newborn is like Stan Winstons mutant affair love child !! :lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol Newborn is gross (as it should be), and rocks! When I put in the order for the Fewture statue at my LCS, the shop owner said "you're really getting that ugly thing???" :lol:lol:lol

I'm sure HT will do the dog, A:R warrior, etc... But I'm passing. All the variations and such drive me nuts, just can't keep up with the HT line anymore. Dropped the line in favor of the SSC dios (dio dog is great). Wish I could afford to get into the maquettes, or better yet, the cinemaquettes!

Back