Who else is ordering Leatherface tonight ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
denger4000 said:
If NECA can get the righst to Hellraiser, why not Sideshow? We need more horror stuff outside of Freddy and Jason (coming from someone who has every jason and freddy figure...)

As far as I know Neca has "exclusive" rights to the Hellraiser franchise....I hope they loose it soon though, because Sideshow needs to pick that **** up now!!!!

pojhyg7657.jpg

Ok, so where is he?!?!

:)

Anyone care to guess what the exclusive will be?

Shaihulud said:
Hey Occ, were'nt you buying just the SSE Uni-monsters in PF ???Guess you cant resist a good Slasher from time to time...loll:monkey5 :D

Technically, isn't Bubba Sawyer more of a ....buzzer?

Customikey said:
It's good to know that there is a simple way to begin divorce proceedings. I will not be ordering this.

Man you beat me to it. I was gonna post the same thing. My wife is still reeling from the shock of Grievous, I think Leatherface would throw her over the edge. Not to mention my 4 year daughter and the cost of her therapy after seeing this thing. Gotta pass though I am sure it will rock.

Darth Rage said:
Man you beat me to it. I was gonna post the same thing. My wife is still reeling from the shock of Grievous, I think Leatherface would throw her over the edge. Not to mention my 4 year daughter and the cost of her therapy after seeing this thing. Gotta pass though I am sure it will rock.

lol thats funny. when i was gonn buy the darth maul bust my girlfriend said its awesome looking, but i wouldnt be allowed to have it in the house because it was too freaky looking.

I won't be getting this and I'm disappointed in Sideshow. This is PREMIUM FORMAT Mixed Media. I can't believe the mask is sculpted! That's cheapening the figure. It should have been made out of skin. Also, how could they give us that poor excuse for a chainsaw. I mean come on! This is 1/4 scale. I would have expected it to be made out of metal and fully functional. ;)

Fritz said:
I won't be getting this and I'm disappointed in Sideshow. This is PREMIUM FORMAT Mixed Media. I can't believe the mask is sculpted! That's cheapening the figure. It should have been made out of skin. Also, how could they give us that poor excuse for a chainsaw. I mean come on! This is 1/4 scale. I would have expected it to be made out of metal and fully functional. ;)
I know what you mean.
I think Im going to cancel mine. I was SO wanting a string on his back that I could pull and he'd chase me around the room. :D

occulum said:
I know what you mean.
I think Im going to cancel mine. I was SO wanting a string on his back that I could pull and he'd chase me around the room. :D

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :cut :horror

I was gonna get it, but then rational thought returned and I remembered my boundaries for my collection... It's another one of those that is not really something I "wanted" before I saw it... just something cool that I thought would be nice to have. I'm pushing it already with my current orders...

And with that Jaws maquette and Dagobah Luke coming... I really won't have money to spare... not to mention the wedding... :google

Yeah, I'm spent for the year. :lol

Aerosmith said:
Id buy a Premium Format Captain Spaulding if they made one.

Dude that would OWN!!! I'd have to risk bodily harm to get him... Preferrably the Devil's Rejects version, but I'd still go with the old clown from 1000 Corpses. :D

occulum said:
I know what you mean.

Awesome point! I never even though of that. Just another reason we're being shortchanged!! :rotfl

I might get Sid as a talking/cussing 12 inch clown figure,but I don't feel the character is worthy of the premi format.Rejects/Corpses would probably do well as a 12'' line,they could do some fun stuff with the cast.

I have it pre-ordered.I'm glad they made it the dinner suit instead of the apron.Can't wait to have it displayed next to Jason.

Back