Who Else Do You Want To See In PF Form?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really new to collecting. I just started earlier this year and there are several LOTR statues that I have missed out on. Who do you hope gets the PF treatment? I'm hoping for Elrond and Boromir.

For a diorama, this may sound dumb, but I think Gandalf and Bilbo smoking their pipes from the birthday party in Fellowship would be kind of cool. It would be cool if they could figure a way to do the ring of smoke with the ship sailing through it.

Just my thoughts...

My #1 pic of any Pf or any collectible for that matter is Robert Newton as Long John Silver. This man defined the pirate genre and "arrdeeeeearrrr" that has become synonymous with pirate culture. He was an original and deserves to be honored....RIP

robert-newton-as-long-john-silver.gif

I would think he would be included for sure. Are you surprised with the order in which they've released PFs so far? Again, I'm a newb but I would have expected to see Gimli before Galadriel:confused:

Hi and welcome.....

Quick question: What kind of car do you drive?? A Tercel???

I kid - I kid!!

I am really looking forward to Gandalf the Grey!! And they better take their time and get it right. The kind, wisely look......
I doubt we'll see him anytime soon.....but thats OK, my coin is short, and Im currently setting aside some schillings for the Weta Smaug - Faux, mind you!

I mean no offense, but IMO the White PF is terrible.

Like Ilovefreestufftoo, I would love to see a Braveheart PF someday, as its also one of my all time favs.

I would think he would be included for sure. Are you surprised with the order in which they've released PFs so far? Again, I'm a newb but I would have expected to see Gimli before Galadriel:confused:

nope, I'm not really surprised. Gimli's costume is by far the most complex out of all the fellowship. Just imagine him in Premium Format...the chainmail dress under the belted tunic, gloves, weapon, boots and helmet and not to mention his size which has to be proportionate with the others.........ohhhh, those poor chinese workers!
onion_msn_smilies-11.gif

gimli_standing.jpg

The Dead Men of Dunharrow!:rock..................an Easterling or a Haradrim on an Oliphaunt is nice too!

The only PFs I would realistically consider buying would be:

Good guys - Gandalf the Grey, Sam, Bilbo.
Bad guys - Sauron, Saruman, Ringwraith (on it's way I know), and Gollum.

The only PFs I would realistically consider buying would be:

Good guys - Gandalf the Grey, Sam, Bilbo.
Bad guys - Sauron, Saruman, Ringwraith (on it's way I know), and Gollum.

:lecture Some good choices there buddy...add Boromir to the list and it would be perfect :lol

:wave

My requests:

Heroes:
Boromir in Gondorian Armor with his black cape and flag of Gondor.
Gimli
Pippin in Citadel Guard armor (No scared expression, PLEASE!)
Sam in Orc Armor
Gandalf the Grey from the Mines of Moria sequence in FOTR with light up staff
Coronation Arwen
Eomer

Villians:
Harad Warrior
Easterling
Skull Lieutenant Orc from ROTK (Gothmog's second in command)
Two Towers Uruk Hai Pikesman, Crossbowman, or Engineer
Citith Ungol Uruk Hai
Witchking/Morgul Lord in ROTK Battle Armor
Truefrom/Twillight Ringwraith

Back