Who else checks SS Freaks at Work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always have it open at work. I usually always have gmail open and I get instant notification of thread updates so that always keeps me busy.

too much. signatures off however.. sometimes graphics too..to make it look more like a work related website.

If not for work I wouldnt get that much time to visit this hell hole. At least 75% of the time I am on the board I'm at work, like right now :lol

You wouldn't be a true Freak if you didn't check the board out at work!!

:exactly:

I'm a massage therapist and between clients (when I really should be updating client treatment files) I often run and check to see if there are any updates. Like who's tried the Double Down lately or who got their Batman shipped. You know important stuff like that. :lecture

And I am certain that Sideshow has been aware of this for quite some time. Thus the PPO on Friday Mornings at 10:00.

The network at my job blocks all forums including Sideshow Freaks. I can sneak on the Sideshow website and Mattycollector to place an order if I have to.

I get scared to log on too much during work. I know they monitor that stuff. But when it's slow and I'm bored, I still log on. Or when there is a PPO or mattycollector is sucking balls, I still log on. But I do try to limit my viewing.

Having an iphone has helped some.

Hell, I only go to SSF or Foxnews or CNN when I'm at work, so I would like to think that I don't abuse the internet policy too much. Plus I like to add actual work-related technical browsing that I need to do for my job, just to throw them off the scent.

For those of you who have this site blocked at work, use Google Cache and that will more than likely get around the site being blocked.

Back