Who bagged HT Robocop 1 on here? SS Express update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck1

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS found one at the back of the warehouse. Had already been sold though by the time I got to there site surprise surprise!

I was too late....................again I hate those updates I never see them quick enough :(
Well there was only ONE Robocop in-stock and 1000s of people got that email. Whoever bagged it just won a lottery.

how much did it go for?

I know its worth around $300 nowadays.
:confused: It wasn't an auction.

SSC emailed everyone to let them know they just found one in stock. When you clicked on the appropriate pic in that mail it would have taken you to the Robocop page on the SSC website where you could order it for the same price it's always been.

I feel sorry for the poor basterd that was next in line on the wait list for the Robocop before it got closed. Happens more and more these days. Heck, sometimes they even put items up for 2nd chance while the wait-list is still active.

I don't understand why Sideshow doesn't save items like this for their Diane Kamahele auctions.

:confused: It wasn't an auction.

SSC emailed everyone to let them know they just found one in stock. When you clicked on the appropriate pic in that mail it would have taken you to the Robocop page on the SSC website where you could order it for the same price it's always been.
i bet it's an auction now. ssc might as well send these updates to ebay and save everyone else the heartache.

The express update went up while I was driving home from work. There would have been no way I could have snagged this. :(

I think having only one of something that popular, they could've done something other than putting it in the update. I'm sure there were people on the waitlist, and if not, save it for a contest or auction. JMO

The waitlist doesnt mean ^^^^ in some cases even when you're on it.

Yep, and that's what one lucky person got it for.

Robocop is an amazing figure... and, to me, showed how kickass HT could really be in the 1/6 market. Recently was able to get ED-209 and now I feel compelte :lol

Back