Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, these are like, professional-level costumes!
fantastic work, guys!

zeroguki, that coffin looks really heavy!

halloween isn't that big in my country, but it's been growing in popularity every year. we don't do trick-or-treating, but many clubs hold costume parties. this year i might be going as indiana jones, depending on whether i can get all my gear on time. last year i was an undead wwII soviet soldier and my (ex) gf was the ghost from "the grudge". she won 1st prize. :D

but still nowhere close to the level of detail and skill that u folks have displayed... :bow

Product003176_lg.jpg

Just got this awesome hat for my costume!

Halloween 06-
Colonial Marine, manning the BBQ!

USCMBBQ2.jpg

07-
Two Halloween Events-
at the party
GhostbusterwithBeer.jpg

Whatcha gonna do after you bust all dem Ghosts?

and before that- at the awesome street party-

Clone2withouthelmetcloseupedited.JPG

08-
At work- Deathstar Construction Worker-
Hall081.jpg

Have a killer Dragoncon pic with this outfit with Darth Vader choking me- "But, but you signed off on that exhaust vent!!"

and at the party-

Zombie Pirate-

Hall0815.jpg

This year is a bit crazy-

Early afternoon- Children's Hospital Visit- it's Superheroes, so I'll be Captain America-
5:30-9 at a buddy's place, the police block off 3 street entrances, EVERY house is decorated, it's even in the CC&R's that they do so! At least one fog machine at every house- with all the strobe lights, various colored lights and the fog everywhere, it's a very surrealistic experience. One neighbor set up hay bales set on the sidewalk, covered with blankets- and projects on his garage door, old black and white monster movies. The kids can just run about, in a safe enviroment. We dress up as Star Wars characters, with a photo op place. I'll be my 41st Elite Clonetrooper.
Hustle back, and change into my newly created Western Vampire Hunter for a party down the street. Need to finish my wooden stake firin' shotgun!

3 Costumes, 3 Cities, 3 events!

:rock Awesome costumes man! I LOVE that Death Star construction worker!

You almost need Dante and Randall from Clerks there with you, so you can say... "You guys were right!" :lol

Finally got my Bubba Leatherface Mask from DWNProductions.net after the USPS lost the 1st one, DWN Productions is a great company and took care of me after the USPS screwed up.

halloween008.jpg

Should have my Sam costume totally finished by tommorow, its comming along really nicely.

Pajamas are done, the burlap sack is sewn up, the mask is as well, just need to reinforce the eyes and stitch the mouth.

This year im goin as an Emo!

Black nail polish
Hair dye Black/Red
Fake slaced wrists
Black trainers
skinny jeans
one glove
black skiiny jacket
Make up

Duuuude, that's brilliant. I love the paint job. seriously, very creative.

what does he eat? Household electronics?

or computer chips ... the BRAINS ! ! !!

I'm almost ashamed to post these as my costume is nowhere NEAR as impressive as the ones already posted (and the quality's not that great,) but here's me at a Halloween party last weekend, as Jim Howlett's skinny cousin/a white trash Abe Lincoln with synthetic black man pubes on his face:

IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

I'm almost ashamed to post these as my costume is nowhere NEAR as impressive as the ones already posted (and the quality's not that great,) but here's me at a Halloween party last weekend, as Jim Howlett's skinny cousin/a white trash Abe Lincoln with synthetic black man pubes on his face:
IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0712.jpg
IMG_0709.jpg
That looks pretty nice, man. Good job.

Back