Whitney Houston has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like she was acting "erratic" that day.
https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/02/whitney-houston-dead-erratic-behavior.html
"Though Houston greeted people her with a warm smile, she appeared disheveled in mismatched clothes and hair that was dripping wet with either sweat or water.

The visibly bloated singer displayed erratic behavior throughout the afternoon -- flailing her hands frenetically as she spoke to Brandy and Monica, skipping around the ballroom in a child-like fashion and wandering aimlessly about the lobby. It was mentioned by a Grammy staffer that security personnel received calls of the singer doing handstands by the pool."

I'm waiting for the RIP Charlie Sheen thread and the interview with the hooker who had sex with him for an hour and not realizing he was already dead for the last 20 minutes of it.:lecture

I'm waiting for the RIP Charlie Sheen thread and the interview with the hooker who had sex with him for an hour and not realizing he was already dead for the last 20 minutes of it.:lecture

He has tiger blood, he'll outlive everybody.
He'll be the Keith Richards of Hollywood.

Sad to hear, but like others have said she made her choices in life.

Congrats to those who kept Whitney in their "dead pool" despite her recent efforts to turn it around :lecture

RIP to the millions of children that die from starvation and BS wars.
Yeah. . .pretty much.

He has tiger blood, he'll outlive everybody.
He'll be the Keith Richards of Hollywood.
Or maybe the Lemmy Kilmister, who today could probably drink Richards during his the prime of his debauchery under the table. He is more machine than man.

The vultures didn't take long to gather.

https://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...-album-prices-online?chromedomain=digitallife

Halliday found out that Sony Music increased the price of "The Ultimate Collection" at about 4 a.m. Sunday, not even 12 hours after news broke of Houston's death. Fans were quick to point fingers at Apple for the anti-sale, but it turned out that when Sony bumped up the wholesale price of "The Ultimate Collection," iTunes and other retailers automatically upped their pricing.

Digital Spy found consumers who said the price change happened even more quickly: 30 minutes for it to jump from $4.74 to $12.62, which prompted one buyer to fume, "The album itself is great so please don't be put off purchasing it, just [realize] that you will merely be lining some fatcat's pocket before Whitney's lifeless body is cold."

Pretty tactless... but again, money is money.

And if they can make a buck off of people who just "need to own" a Houston album (even though they obviously never did while she was alive) who really cares :lol

i would like to congratulate Whitney Houston on her first full week of sobriety

Yea, that's cold. Leave the woman alone...RIP. I don't have interest in role model, especially political or religious one, but at least she didn't harm anyone. She's in an industry somewhat known for drugs n booze.

Last edited:
Yea, that's cold. Leave the woman alone...RIP. I don't have interest in role model, especially political or religious one, but at least she didn't harm anyone. She's in an industry somewhat known for drugs n booze.

she harmed her child .

Back