Whitney Houston has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I don't care for Bobby Brown, there are so many people blaming him already for this. She was an adult and she made her own choices. If it killed her, then no one is to blame but her.

Hence the word "leading". Though it's an ultimate choice by Whitney, her path was lead by Bobby Brown. He was a wife beater and a drug user. Her turmoil and insecurities were a cause by him. Without the right support she was doomed.

Bobby Brown is probably next...

bobbybrown.jpg

Hence the word "leading". Though it's an ultimate choice by Whitney, her path was lead by Bobby Brown. He was a wife beater and a drug user. Her turmoil and insecurities were a cause by him. Without the right support she was doomed.

And she fought to keep him and get him out of jail and was there for him when he got out.

I'd say she had problems way before she met him.

A phenomenal talent in the 80's. So much vitality and cheerfulness. I enjoyed listening to her on the radio or her videos back then. I would not actually buy her album, but I really enjoyed her music. (It was played so much there was no need to buy it) You would not have thought she would turn to drugs with such a clean and almost wholesome image. Sad news indeed.

Was never a 'Fan' per say, but I remember my elder sis used to listen to her a lot. The songs of Bodyguard is what I remember the most; I will always love you, et al. An amazing voice! RIP Whitney

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA&ob=av2e[/ame]

Most have already summed up my feelings, but such sad news. Music, and the world for that matter, lost a great talent. Many have tried to duplicate Whitney's sound since her debut in the 80s, but none have come close in my opinion. Nor do I feel anyone will ever come close. She was one of kind and her talent/gift was second to none. The music she left behind will undoubtedly live on forever.

As much as I don't care for Bobby Brown, there are so many people blaming him already for this. She was an adult and she made her own choices. If it killed her, then no one is to blame but her.

dont forget they have been divorced for nearly 5 years

download.php

Last edited:
Bobby ruined her. He got her into drugs and changed her personality so much that she was a different person. That fun and loving 80s personality vanished because of him.

Damn shame because she was great and lost it all when she chose Bobby...nothing but trouble.

Bobby ruined her. He got her into drugs and changed her personality so much that she was a different person. That fun and loving 80s personality vanished because of him.

Damn shame because she was great and lost it all when she chose Bobby...nothing but trouble.

Did you know her personally?

I loved her many, many years ago. My love for artists come and go. Sad to see someone pass before old age.

Back