• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

white elektra comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a serious health problem my friend.what does boner mean by the way?

I'm so sorry to hear about your health problem ecekat. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to hear that you're back to 100% health soon.

A boner is a slang term that is used by us Americans to refer to a penile erection. Basically he's saying he thought you really liked this piece, so much so that it gave you an erection in a metaphorical sense.

Good luck to you on your sale.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your health problem ecekat. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to hear that you're back to 100% health soon.

A boner is a slang term that is used by us Americans to refer to a penile erection. Basically he's saying he thought you really liked this piece, so much so that it gave you an erection in a metaphorical sense.

Good luck to you on your sale.

thanks for your wishes my friend and thanks for the explanation.i really like this piece but as for now i am in need of money so i have to sell her.i cancelled both wolverine and hulkbuster..thanks again!

bump:wink1::wink1:

Another bump for Ece and a good board member. I hope your health issues resolve quickly, my friend!!!

Find out how much is shipping from wherever the hell you are in Greece to Toronto, Canada and get back at me asap. Ktnxbye!

it's very expensive!!thanks btw!!!

Are you sure? Well, I'm just a PM away if you're interested. I can probably spare 350-400 dollars including the shipping and handling. Hope everything turns out for the better for you.:1-1:

Back