Which version of Padmé would you like to see as a Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I actually like the AOTC version. But now that Anakin is coming I would prefer a pregnant Padmé as we see on Mustafar.

I actually like the AOTC version. But now that Anakin is coming I would prefer a pregnant Padmé as we see on Mustafar.

I personally would love to see her in one of her really elaborate gowns from Episode I. Preferably the Theed Invasion gown or the Senate gown.

I personally would love to see her in one of her really elaborate gowns from Episode I. Preferably the Theed Invasion gown or the Senate gown.

Yes, a Queen Amidala on Throne would be great but I wish to see even an AOTC or ROTS version of her.

amidala3.jpg

I like the Theed Invasion gown for Padme personally. I think if Sideshow does multiples of characters (besides Luke) Padme should get two, her queen gown and her AOTC outfit, I think those two are really iconic for her.

No doubt, the Theed palace gown would be the best canvas for SS to show off their skills. It's just not the version of Padme I'd want to spend 200-350 dollars on.

She wasn't much of a character to begin with, so I'll go with whatever looks best on my shelf. Definitely, something like this

355430028_e45bfd5402_o.jpg

It's intense, and it shows off the polystone better.

Back