Which version of Jean/Black Queen do you like better

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6827_press03-001.jpg
6827_press03-001repaint.jpg

The nose on the one on the left is too high, and the nose on the one on the right is too low. About 3/4 up between the high one and the low one would look best I think. Somewhere between halfway and 3/4 up, I think. I'd have to actually see it done, first, however.

I say get both and here's why:

Look back and forth between old and new. I looks like she's wrinkling her nose...HER FACE COMES ALIVE. I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY BASEMENT.

You guys are idiots..original is much better....Red Heads have pale skin and her nose is one of the great details of the sculpt..she looks like a real woman.. with a little piggy nose..so cute....very realistic...Her face is much better than the plastic face of Emma.

Stop the madness.

Completely agree. The sculpt is the most realistic and sexy feature - narrowing the nose takes away the punch of the piece.

PLUS - RED HEADS ARE PALE!

the new one looks a lot better, I thought there was something off about the face, and I guess somebody figured it out...it's that space inbetween her lips and nose...there was too much space there! new one looks much better. skin tone is good too, not super pale like a ghost.

I like the new one but I don't think I'm getting this piece for her face.

After seeing the hi-def pics in the other thread I voted to keep everything as is. This is one sexy sculpt. She looks good from head to toe. The EX is sold out. So it seems that not too many people mind how she looks.

Old for me too, i'd rather keep it on Adam's approval than some guy with photoshop!!!!!

Back