Which SW Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader pf
Old Ben pf
Anakin Pf
Leia pf
Darth Maul pf

are the best of the SW pf line in my opinion.

The Yoda bust looks vaguely like him. I don't think it deserves that much praise.

Since everyone has pretty well covered the PF line, I'll branch out a bit. These are some Star Wars items that I would consider "iconic". IMO, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Attakus Vader I statue
Master Replicas Millennium Falcon
eFX X-wing (not yet released)
Master Replicas lightsabers from the OT (pick your favorites)
Han Solo autograph photo from Official Pix

Between prop replicas, PF figures, statues, mini-busts, life-size figures, etc, your options are pretty much limitless.

Or get the Master Replicas Darth Vader helmet

masterreplicadarthvaderto7.jpg

definately a Vader everything SW is totally based around him His uprise and demise ...........the definative SW iconic film presence........:vader

Redman, I did the same thing. I have mostly a LotR collection. But, decided to have some iconic movie characters as well mixed in.

If your only gonna get one piece. Get Darth Vader P.F. , Star Wars is Vader (IMO) and the piece represents SW the best.

He's arguably the most recognized movie character of all time.

EASY choice: :vader

I chose one PF for every OT movie: Darth Vader (ep IV), Yoda & Luke (ep V), Boba Fett (ep VI) - though I have to say I'd prefer C-3PO & R2D2 as a two-in-one PF for ep VI. Maybe one day...

If it came down to only one it would be Vader PF.

Even the ANH MR saber (non signature) is relatively affordable, I love how it displays in a collection.

:vader

Thanks everyone.;)

Definately leaning towards getting a Vader PF :D with Boba Fett prob coming in second after that.

Redman, I did the same thing. I have mostly a LotR collection. But, decided to have some iconic movie characters as well mixed in.

If your only gonna get one piece. Get Darth Vader P.F. , Star Wars is Vader (IMO) and the piece represents SW the best.

He's arguably the most recognized movie character of all time.

EASY choice: :vader

Hey A23 not the great minds thing again :cool: and hey man Red's (avatar)fine,now to decide on how much to pay for the privilege of the Darth's company.

The Vader PF is a very nice piece. I'm kind of in the process of figuring what I might be getting rid of but I am glad I have several different pieces from the SW Universe.

Back