Which Superhero Movie did you like best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Superhero movie did you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked the Dark Knight but we received 3 escellent Super Hero movies this year. I feel bad for The Hulk because it is living in 2 giant shadows but really all 3 movies are awesome. Was a very good Summer.

Wow, looks like we have a clear winner.
Guess i'll have to watch the first Batman (well, BB anyway) and get ready for this coming out on DVD.
I'm looking forward to seeing IM too.
Hulk, not so much :lol
x :D

Honestly, I feel Iron Man and TDK are equally good, except it's apples and oranges. If IM is a superhero comedy, then TDK is a superhero drama. Although let's face it, IM was unique in that it is the first of its kind, where as TDK, as well done as it was, is about the 6th or 7th feature length Batman film, and was nothing we hadn't seen before in a bunch of other films.

And while not as good as those two, I thought TIH was pretty damn good and entertaining for a Hulk fan like myself.

As far as superhero movies go this year:

1) TDK
2) Iron Man
3) Hellboy 2

4) Hulk (only the deleted scenes on the DVD can save this one for me)

VERY close for me but I went with TDK, it was just WAY too good to pick IM first. IM was amazing though so that says alot for me to pick TDK!

tdk.......awesome, i've seen it twice now. iron man very close behind and as far as hulk goes, im just glad it was way better than the eric bana one.

No-brainer here...DK no doubt about it.

Not only was DK a good "superhero" movie, IMO it's the best ever, but it was just a plain great movie.

No doubt it will be one of the best movies of the entire year.

Iron Man was awesome but it just wasn't as good as DK. Just as perfect RDJ was as Stark, Ledger was even better as the Joker.

Ironman. Yeah baby. :rock

Ironman could never win this poll, because Batman has always been more a popular character. I will say The Dark Knight was a more elaborate and adult movie, so that might have something to do with it. For my money Ironman for film and figure. Yo.

Was wondering how people felt nearly 2 years later. Is TDK still oh so good? For me it has nearly zero re-watch value. Whereas IM i watched just the other day for the first time in a long time and still had a good time. I even watched Hulk lately, and it was more enjoyable to me than TDK.

/dunno

Well I'd consider DK a better movie (well at least until the boats scenes at the end) "Iron Man" for me is a lot more watchable and is better for multiple viewings, I don't know why Hulk is up there or why Hellboy Superman & Spiderman aren't.
my ratings for the actual quality are

IM 8/10
DK 8.5/10
HULK 3/10

But my ratings for repeat watchability are

IM 8/10 (an easy flick to put on when boredom is abound)
DK 6.5/10 (really got to be in the batman mood to watch this one)
HULK 2/10 (mmm.......good when you need a sleep in front of the TV)

I don't know why Hulk is up there or why Hellboy Superman & Spiderman aren't.

Cause spidey or Supes didn't come out in 2008. This is about Superhero movies that came out in summer of 2008. There's already a poll about best superhero movies of all time.

(forgot to add HB 2 years ago)

Dark Knight is still my fav film. But I really enjoy watching all 3, but Dark Knight is fav, then Iron Man, then Incredible Hulk. That doesnt mean I dont enjoy watching hulk, thats just the order.

I can still watch TDK and enjoy it the same. TDK still is the better film of the three for me but IM has grown on me a bit more over the years.

I can't believe almost two years have past since these came out.

Back