Which Superhero Movie did you like best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Superhero movie did you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I'm just glad I didn't pay to see The Hulk, if I had driven myself, I would have walked out it was that terrible. Saw TDK last night, and it was surely the best movie of the year so far, if not one of my favorites of all time.

It's sad that Ledger had to die, so now he can't be in the sequel :monkey2

Hulk wasnt terrible man...the end fight scene was insane...

First off, Hellboy 2 should be in this poll.

But of those 3, by far DK. Simply an amazing film.

DK for me. IM was fun but I think that DK is a statement about the times we live in. I think it will stand up very well and be considerd a classic.

Dk by a nose ahead of IM. Hulk was good though. They all satisfy the core of the fans of each. All are successful. And I did very much enjoy IM. Very much.
But, DK is the classic to come out this year.

I actually think it's an insult to even lump The Dark Knight together with a movie like the Hulk. It's light years above any superhero movie EVER made and should stand alone as a reboot to the entire notion of superhero movies. Iron Man was great as well, but it's way down below The Dark Knight.
yeah, i don't think so. Dark Knight was great, but its not the movie to end all. Iron Man is my movie of the summer closely followed by the Dark Knight.

I wonder if Shai will vote Hulk

:wacky:monkey3

(someone has to)

Voted for Iron Man..was my favorite movie of the 3.I'm not one of those Batman fanatic,and altough Hulk is my favorite hero, I'm not biased enough, Iron Man was the best time I had at the movies this year.

I agree it's a joke to have Hulk on this list.

TDK is smarter, more exciting and better written than IM, not to mention that the final battle is much more fulfilling. IM doesn't have nearly as much meat to the story and doesn't require you to think too much. Robert Downey Jr was fun to watch but Heath was much more riveting, not to mention Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Christian Bale.

TDK beats IM for best comic movie ever... until Watchmen comes out.

Ironman. Best introduction to a superhero so far. New, exciting and awesome. A complete package.

Dark Knight without a question, Iron man was really great but I just thought DK was amazing

Agreed!

Iron Man was the BEST way to start the summer, and TDK was the best way to end it. (I know its not over...but theres not much left. Tropic Thunder and The Mummy are the only flicks I give a crap about).

Back